Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's With This New Politically Correct Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he is trying a shock an awe approach.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being a nice guy and not acting like an animal, but I feel like Mayweather is being to politically correct and soft as of lately...

It would be one thing, if people actually appreciated him for trying to be this nice guy. But the media and some fans already have their mind made up about Mayweather anyway, so **** em... I want the pre-fight Gatti, hungry, and cocky Mayweather back...

I feel like there's a time and place for everything, but I don't want to see Mayweather turn into Tyson. Meaning, once Tyson tried being this politically correct fighter, he started getting his ass whooped...

Feel free to flame away, I'm just calling it how I see it...
      Maybe he doesn't care as much anymore. He did everything he could back then to get attention and now that he's finally made it to this point and is still getting bashed, he could be tired.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
        Maybe he doesn't care as much anymore. He did everything he could back then to get attention and now that he's finally made it to this point and is still getting bashed, he could be tired.
        That's true. Do you think he will go pre-fight Gatti on Victor soon?

Comment

The poor pvssy b1tch ........doesnt know who the real floyd really is...........fukin fronttin poser........................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            The poor pvssy b1tch . Doesnt know who the real Pac really is. Fukin fronttin poser.
            See above.

I fixed it for you.

BTW, what's with all the dots.

Comment

Working...
            X