Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many beers is a man supposed to have before noon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many beers is a man supposed to have before noon?

I've only been dipping into the stash for about an hour and I've wished away about 8.

I am drinking Miller High Life btw.

Comment

anytime is a good time...im working on a bridge & the golf course lounge stopped serving us at morning coffee because some other workers didnt like us drinking...so we go up the hill to the hilltop lounge for beers at lunch...im going to an outdoor concert at 11;30am here in edmonton...beer gardens will be packed

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        anytime is a good time...im working on a bridge & the golf course lounge stopped serving us at morning coffee because some other workers didnt like us drinking...so we go up the hill to the hilltop lounge for beers at lunch...im going to an outdoor concert at 11;30am here in edmonton...beer gardens will be packed
        All bars should have a beer garden. It makes me sick when I have to go to one without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          All bars should have a beer garden. It makes me sick when I have to go to one without it.
          i hear ya bro....salute! im out of mgd...thought i had a few left...****!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            i hear ya bro....salute! im out of mgd...thought i had a few left...****!
            Pssh lol you need to stay off the firewater when you're building bridges.

For crying out loud.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Pssh lol you need to stay off the firewater when you're building bridges.

For crying out loud.
              Some work better on the Devils juice. I know a man that hasn't worked a day in his life without being high. If he doesn't smoke, he would not be able to function.

Comment

That means you have been drinking about a beer every 7 minutes don't believe it..you probably been at it longer.......But hey you might have to slow down to make it through the day

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  That means you have been drinking about a beer every 7 minutes don't believe it..you probably been at it longer.......But hey you might have to slow down to make it through the day
                  Well I got back at about 11 and now it's 12:41, I've got 9 down. I will have to stop anyways since I'm about to go to the game in about an hour. After the maize and blue get the victory though the drinking continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Some work better on the Devils juice. I know a man that hasn't worked a day in his life without being high. If he doesn't smoke, he would not be able to function.
                    Yeah but you can at least function when you're high on dope. Makes you a bit more paranoid about circumstance.

When you're drinking the firewater you just don't give a good god damn.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X