Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Clottey's fight plan need to be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Clottey's fight plan need to be?

So many people writing him off and maybe rightfully so but what does Clottey need to work on /focus on to beat Pac?

I would like to see him get a top notch conditioning trainer to help him get his weight down in the best fashion and peak his stamina and strength.

Love to see him pump that jab, work the body and crank up his output.

Put some roids up his ass like Pacquiao does. That is the only chance he got to battle that sick steroid freak know to you as Manny Pacquiao.
    Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 02-13-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
      So many people writing him off and maybe rightfully so but what does Clottey need to work on /focus on to beat Pac?

I would like to see him get a top notch conditioning trainer to help him get his weight down in the best fashion and peak his stamina and strength.

Love to see him pump that jab, work the body and crank up his output.
      1) pump that jab
      2) stay off the ropes
      3) don't get wild with your punches, cause that's when pac will catch you, in between your punches
      4) stop making excuses

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        Put some roids up his ass like Pacquiao does. That is the only chance he got to battle that sick steroid freak know to you as Manny Pacquiao.

Clottey has to get into his head FINALLY, that he's lost fights in the past and will continue to lose fights because he just isn't active enough. I don't care how well Clottey does from round to round - he will always get outpointed by a fighter like Pacman.

In this fight Clottey has to be very, very active #1.
        He has to use his jab constantly and consistently.
        He has to keep moving and not become a stationary target.
        {Pacman thrives on guys that cannot not move effectively}
        He has to intelligently walk Pacman down - keep Pac back-peddling.
        {Pac in not effective in reverse}
        And he has to keep his defense high and tight, while being offensive.

I honestly don't see Clottey winning this fight because of his ever diminishing activity level. Clottey has all the physical attributes to give any fighter fits - he just doesn't know how to use his advantages effectively.

Comment

[QUOTE=arraamis;7494295]

{Pac in not effective in reverse}
          QUOTE]

usually he isn't. but he sure showed that he could be vs. cotto (2nd kd)

Comment

lol, it must really hurt when Floyd ain't P4P #1 anymore, huh?

For Clottey to win it's simple. Keep his defense up and pick his spots. I don't think he's going to outwork Pacquiao because that's usually what costs him fights. Clottey's speed is underrated and I think he's got a nice quick right cross. He caught Cotto afew times with it, I can't see why he won't catch Pacquiao who is susceptible to them once he settles down. I honestly don't see this an easy fight for Pac as others do. But those want to discredit the win before it even takes place will talk there usual crap. It's not like EVERYONE gets in the ring with Clottey...rightfully so.

Comment

Yep defintley work on his right cross .He did catch Cotto with it .Overhand right is probably best to beat a southpaw .

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                1) pump that jab
                2) stay off the ropes
                3) don't get wild with your punches, cause that's when pac will catch you, in between your punches
                4) stop making excuses
                probably get knocked out after being in the shell the entire fight.

Comment

Still trolling?

It's no wonder even Cotto fans think you're an embarrassment.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    lol, it must really hurt when Floyd ain't P4P #1 anymore, huh?
                    For Clottey to win it's simple. Keep his defense up and pick his spots. I don't think he's going to outwork Pacquiao because that's usually what costs him fights. Clottey's speed is underrated and I think he's got a nice quick right cross. He caught Cotto afew times with it, I can't see why he won't catch Pacquiao who is susceptible to them once he settles down. I honestly don't see this an easy fight for Pac as others do. But those want to discredit the win before it even takes place will talk there usual crap. It's not like EVERYONE gets in the ring with Clottey...rightfully so.
                    I don't think he is a Floyd fan...

I called this about a week or two ago. There are now three classes that run wild in NSB.

The Floyd fans, the Pac fans, and the butt hurt Cotto fans.

I believe he is the third answer.

If you notice, 97% of the Cotto following can't stan Pacs guts now, and have resorted to Floyd fan like insults every chance they get. Oh well....

Comment

Working...
                    X