Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Floyd: At 140 or 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be at 147. And I would take Mayweather by competitive UD. Like an 8-4 with competitive rounds.

Comment

i want the fight to happen right now..
      but the fight could have happen at 140..

Comment

this fight needs to happen at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawkiller View Post
          Wud b a great fight but i cud b wrong but im nearly 100% sure floyd wanted to fight cotto back in his 140 days but arum said no, thinkin cotto was to green at the time..

Still think mayweather is two clever for cotto and wins a close ud..
          yeah i think he was too green for floyd at 140 and floyd would win. however at 147 and cotto being in his prime now, cotto vs floyd would be the best fight made in years. im still dream about it once in a while

Comment

Win or lose. I want this fight for Miguel. He deserves it and Mayweather needs to prove us wrong for his legacy to be sealed.

The thought out there about Mayweather is that he didn't want to take the risks to really become the greatest. I would love to see Mayweather become the greatest, he is an amazing fighter. But it takes more than being undefeated to become the greatest ever, just ask Calzaghe. You have to appeal to the public and give them the fights they demand, and win. So until he does that he's just an incredible talent who had a great career, not the GOAT. Not better than Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

yeah, this fight will bring closure to his career.

Comment

I say it should happen at 147 because this is just where they are at right now...Mayweather by late KO or UD.....an easy UD...(8-4 or worse for Cotto)....

Comment

Working...
                X