No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is tailored made for Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrin View Post
    I disagree. In the Marquez fight Pac was getting countered effectively by. Marquez and I seen Pac getting frustrated. PAC has improved since then but I think he will start to get flustered w/ Mayweathers style. People talk about Mosely getting tired but I actually think he was getting flustered because everytime he would intiate something he would miss and Mayweather would make him pay. He wouldn't let his hands go because he was being punished when he did. Everyone wants to say Mosely gassed out but he actually got his spirit broken.
    Pac never stopped fighting though. He might have gotten rocked but he prevailed in the end. He also dropped Marquez 3 times in one round.

We can't compare Mosley to Pacquiao, two different fighters. Everybody keeps asking can Pacquiao get through Mayweather's Defense and Countering, well can Mayweather deal with Pacauiao's Offense?

Neither have ever fought a fighter like each other. There is only one Pacquiao and one Mayweather. We'll just have to wait to find out. For it's close to call however if I were to bet I would bet on Pacman. I think people underestimate his counter punching abilities, thanks to his speed he can beat you to the punch and he'll make you pay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXeIl...os=7iQozJO4qyM

Comment

Working...
    X