Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Honest People, Floyd "Money" Mayweather Is The Reason Boxing Has Returned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
    We all know that deep down inside Bob Arum and Freddie "The Joke Coach" Roach don't really think Manny can beat Mayweather. I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and believe they really are trying to make a deal but i wouldnt be suprised at all if it was just a front to avoid the backlash of dodging a Mayweather fight. We've seen that snake Bob Arum do things like that in the past.

****.....floyd's the one known for avoiding tough opposition......thats a common knowledge in boxing.....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      ****.....floyd's the one known for avoiding tough opposition......thats a common knowledge in boxing.....
      That's a myth created by bitter boxing fans in a desperate attempt to drag Floyd down to their favorite fighters level. Uneducated fans who don't know **** about the sport go along with it and repeat it like they're saying something intelligent but real fans know whats up and can cut through the bull****. His resume speaks for itself.

Comment

That's a myth created by bitter boxing fans in a desperate attempt to drag Floyd down to their favorite fighters level. Uneducated fans who don't know **** about the sport go along with it and repeat it like they're saying something intelligent but real fans know whats up and can cut through the bull****. His resume speaks for itself.

lol....a myth according to you maybe.......people are not that blind not to see you know....lol.......even zab judah faced tougher opposition than him....

Comment

True, Pac can't hold a candle to what Mayweather brings to the table. This will become apparent to everybody who doubts it when they fight assuming Bob "I have no soul" Arum and Freddie "The Joke Coach" Roach don't pull any tricks to make sure the contract doesnt get signed.
          I dont think floyd can handle pacs workrate and controlled aggression.
          Death by a thousand lefts.

Comment

We all know that deep down inside Bob Arum and Freddie "The Joke Coach" Roach don't really think Manny can beat Mayweather. I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and believe they really are trying to make a deal but i wouldnt be suprised at all if it was just a front to avoid the backlash of dodging a Mayweather fight. We've seen that snake Bob Arum do things like that in the past.
            Just curious, do you put on your underwear before or after you put your pants on?

Comment

Originally posted by edfel View Post
              Then for Floyd to obliterate that image that he is scared of the "great little fighter" why then he don't show it by fighting fighters of his caliber and not choosing fighters that he already knows he will win before the fight starts. If the fans are just fans and they don't know nothing and the only way they know boxing is from what they read and see then why Floyd don't show them that he is not a scared dumb in a way that fans would understand. Don't expect the fans to understand the deeper technical point of boxing only the boxers would understand. It is what the fans sees, what the fans understand but bear in mind that this fans are the paying patrons
              True but i'm hinting more towards the idea that Floyd is the one that brought boxing back from some depths or something. If boxing was suffering, it was from fans not watching and now that boxing is apparently back it must be because they are watching again. The fans DO sustain the sport and the only boxing superstar out there is Pacquiao, so he must be the reason that boxing is back.

I was being sarcastic in my other post about "what do they know", the fans are the ones that pay and they are paying to see Pac not Floyd. I agree with your post as it is basically what I was trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                lol....a myth according to you maybe.......people are not that blind not to see you know....lol.......even zab judah faced tougher opposition than him....
                Right, so we're just gonna ignore the fact that he's beaten 13 world champions and won 6 titles in 5 different weight classes. I could go through the names of the boxing legends and world champions he's beaten one by one but those statistics speak for themselves. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

Comment

Right, so we're just gonna ignore the fact that he's beaten 13 world champions and won 6 titles in 5 different weight classes. I could go through the names of the boxing legends and world champions he's beaten one by one but those statistics speak for themselves. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.
                  Legends? As in ATG's? Please name them cuz Floyd has not beaten any legends or ATG's. So please named them.

Comment

Floyd Back Beacuse He Lost A " Hundreds Of Millions " When Economic Crisis Hits America...

Thats The True Reason...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Legends? As in ATG's? Please name them cuz Floyd has not beaten any legends or ATG's. So please named them.
                      I'm waiting for Mr president to name them too..

Comment

Working...
                      X