Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is having an abortion cowardly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julio Cesar Chavez used to hone his left hook by getting his wife pregnant and then eliminating the baby with a laser-like gut shot.

Bert Sugar said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      Tell that to mangler jr.

For whatever reason, he seems pretty pissed at me already Mizz. I ain't provokin him any further homey.

Comment

You need to give children attention. Go throw the baseball with him or something.

Jr's ****in insane. I ain't playin no games wit his crazy ass homey.

Comment

You better lock your doors and get your strap.
          I'm hopin it don't come to that.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
            the thought of aborting a child is upsetting to me ( i have a 2 yr old daughter ) but in no way shape or form, should the government dictate what a woman can and cannot do with HER body. there are certain circumstances where it's ok to go through with it (although i would feel really ****ed up and i know it would stay in the back of my mind for life)
            Of course, we should not tell what to do with HER body, however, we must decide when life begins, and when that life-form has rights. In my opinion, as soon as the fetus begins developing, that unborn child has rights.... you are also committing a double murder if you kill a pregnant mother. If you kill an unborn child, in my opinion you are destroying not only religious belief, but also the Constitution which grants us life. What goes on that's even worse is the killing of partially born babies....which our president voted to support.

Now a lot of people say that it should be a woman's choice and all that rhetoric, however if it is acceptable to just abort a baby at one's discretion, and it is wrong to oppose this, the debate should also lead to our views about morality and sex. It just shows how far we've moved away from religious morals and its consequences. People should be held responsible for what they do with their own bodies.

With that said, in cases of rape abortion should always be an option.

Comment

Working...
            X