Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury, pictured in a kebab shop last night (27/02/17).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    the guy used to roll into camp like that, and 12 weeks later he'd have shed 30-50 lbs and was ready to go 12 rounds. then he pops positive

fury is without a doubt one of the biggest drug cheats of the last 5-10 years. i have a hard time believing that any worthy fighter will allow that woeful british anti doping program to oversee drug testing again.

FFFS they let the guy keep fighting. little hughie, too. the whole lot of them are to teh gills juice and they still suck.

clowns.
    tyson fury has never had the personality or the desire the remain at the top of the hardest sport in the world...tyson fury was guided in a very clever and safe way when he was climing up the ranks and if you look at 99 percent of his record before he boxed klitchco it consisted of very medicocre heavyweighs.....i never fell for it and i knew it was all smoke and mirros and he would soon be exposed or caught out and thats exactly what's happened...i feel kinda sorry for him now and its sad to see a boxer gain so much weight..... tyson fury is done for good

Comment

yea he is finished

Comment

**** all the haters Tyson Fury is Number 1.

He SMASHED the illuminati right up, broke them into little tiny fragments.

YOU can't turn the casuals against him he beat your puppet in Wladimir Klitschko - Deal with it.

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the manipulation in the world won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          As much as I joke, we are talking about fighters here, not generals... Fury is not stupid, but to actually plan to do something like that would take some real Bobby Chaz mensa level sh11t!

Im just curious... Why does everyone think hes such a juicer? He does not have the physical attributes that I can see, and it doesn't help his style. Fury depends on endurance and reach, not explosive power.
          Well I don't have an answer to your last post, but this one I have..
          Look at all the people who were popped Erkan Teper, Luis Ortiz, Dillian Whyte, James Tony - these guys weren't really chiseled..
          Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid..

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-li...s/art-20046134

Why are these drugs so appealing to athletes? Besides making muscles bigger, anabolic steroids may help athletes recover from a hard workout more quickly by reducing the muscle damage that occurs during the session. This enables athletes to work out harder and more frequently without overtraining.
          It helps a big guy to not tire easily..

For a guy who feared to be drugged even if he had water offered by the organizers of the fight in Germany, he sure as hell had a nice cover up of his own story leading up to the fight..
          Last edited by BoxingFan85; 02-28-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
            **** all the haters Tyson Fury is Number 1.

He SMASHED the illuminati right up, broke them into little tiny fragments.

YOU can't turn the casuals against him he beat your puppet in Wladimir Klitschko - Deal with it.
            Go empty your toilet in your caravan it's full of shit.

Comment

and to think that he imo easily outboxed wlad smh

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                he looks happy. If this is what makes the man enjoy his life, so be it.
                I think this is probably right. I don't disbelieve the mental health problems, so maybe it's better that he does just do what makes him and his family happy instead of trying to be something he's not cut out to be. You could call it a waste of talent but he's bowed out as true heavyweight champ, so that argument feels a bit redundant. He doesn't owe boxing anything.

I just hope his community don't constantly have their hands in his pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  Lol, wasn't there an article last week saying he's looking like a monster in the gym?
                  Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  As much as I joke, we are talking about fighters here, not generals... Fury is not stupid, but to actually plan to do something like that would take some real Bobby Chaz mensa level sh11t!

Im just curious... Why does everyone think hes such a juicer? He does not have the physical attributes that I can see, and it doesn't help his style. Fury depends on endurance and reach, not explosive power.
                  He's employed a QC to defend him, just about his only way out of being sued for breach of contract would be a valid medical reason ! Is it that far fetched to grasp the QC put all this together ?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    This is all part of Fury's mind games..
                    Who's he playing games with, himself ?

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                      I think this is probably right. I don't disbelieve the mental health problems, so maybe it's better that he does just do what makes him and his family happy instead of trying to be something he's not cut out to be. You could call it a waste of talent but he's bowed out as true heavyweight champ, so that argument feels a bit redundant. He doesn't owe boxing anything.

I just hope his community don't constantly have their hands in his pockets.
                      Agree with this.

Happy retirement Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X