• Show
Clear All

1 more or less issue with this cu/nt wouldnt matter in the least

Comment

From the comments section

Sup

ESAU

Comment

lol So did slave owners back in the day. This is the old "I have black friends, so therefore I can't be racist" line of thought.

I really don't care if he is or isn't; He probably isn't "racist" in any widespread way where he literally depises black people or something. And it's hard to know with most of these cats how much of it is genuine and how much of it is them acting like a clown for the cameras just to garner attention/publicity.

Comment

The guy Is a waste and not humorous In the least. I think Ruben Guerrero Is a lot funnier especially when he decides to do his one handed push ups and the only thing moving Is his head and claims that no one wants to fight him.

Comment

dat's racissss!!!!

Comment

Did angel garcia really just lay on his back and spread eagle?? Please tell me this didnt happen. This guy is so cringeworthy

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                Best talker in the game........
                This dude is straight up hilarious.

Comment

Angel is hilarious. As usually he went off the rails a couple times talking about revolutions, machine guns & dropping to the floor & going into a about to be f#cked position to show his ass, but overall a solid Angel performance.

The even f#cked a couple black girls line was for sure the highlight. Good header TS.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    try harder bruh.

Having angel as a father would be more like having a brother with downs syndrome.
                    Idk man. Its easy to dog a guy about something like this cuz its not like its not controversial to talk about racial sh^t virtually at all without saying something that gets panties in a bunch & I'm talking about scholars & sh^t not even a regular joe like Angel is, but its hard to argue with the success his spawn have actually produced.

Win or lose to Thurman, Danny has become one of the best fighters in his current division after being the best guy at his former division. He's done that with his dad & older brother in his corner. Angel's twin daughters are like 15 & pretty f#cking popular on various social media sites & with their young singing career.

For all his racial opinions one may disagree with, & rightfully so as I find this type of stuff funny as a one off lol thing & almost like a comedic performance more than I find it acceptable conversation, he's done a lot of stuff right as a father & man in his family's life to get them in the position they are today where people can criticize & even care about the things he says. And I mean anyone who knows people who grew up from rough areas knows there tends to be a lot of them that never lose that rough & controversial attitude that this current trigger warning, microaggression & emo world is going to scream in horror at hearing, with their sensitive suburb 9th place trophy asses, the shocking words of Angel.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Beef and Broccoli...Mmmmmm craving cat now.
                      Fixed your post.

The beef in the beef & broccoli at my local chinese joint of choice is tough as f#ck. I quit ordering it. Might be cat.

Comment

Working...
                      X