Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has BHOP acknowledged that it wasn't a push yet? Or is he still being a sore loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has BHOP acknowledged that it wasn't a push yet? Or is he still being a sore loser?

I'm sure by now he's seen the replay of the TKO and will admit it was from clean punches? Or is he still crying and saying it was a push?

I really hope he comes out and tells it like it is, it would tell you a lot about his true character if he continues to deny that he got knocked out by clean punches.

hopkins is hopkins.

but you purposely turning off your online indicator while your online tells us alot about your character too.

Comment

Hopkins has lots of good character traits but admitting he lost fairly and being a good loser isn't one of them.

Comment

1) he landed on a person 1st to soften the fall. then he kinda landed on his upper back.
        2) how in the hell could he have hurt his ankle ? ''the right side, even though the ice is on the left side. or is it the other way around ?!?!?!''
        3) ''he pushed me, doe. oh wait. it was the momentum of his shoulder that sent me flying. i will not acknowledge those 5 clean head shots !''

hop being hop. especially when losing to a white boy.

:^)

Comment

Working...
        X