Who would be the best boxingscene mod?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    SouthPawHitman

Is my nomination. He ain't on the list but still.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      I'm assuming I'm Carl Weathers?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        JohnM I think would be a good mod.. The guy is very level headed, smart, beloved by nearly all. He is probably the only longtime poster I have seen not get drawn into petty flame wars. Plus, he doesn't have the ego to abuse his power or wig out cuz he doesn't get unlimited karma

johnm is...Make the lounge great agan. #MLGA
        This guy knows.

johnm For Mod, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
          I'm assuming I'm Carl Weathers?
          You can be whoever you want to be.

Comment

I don't know who the first 2 are and hanz is ****, so I'll go with krazynative

Comment

4 of my favorite posters dang, I would have voted Native but he went hard at me calling me an idiot recently so I went with my Boy big Pun, Jose.

Hanz is kinda slow like an airhead he is the Gomer Pyle of the Scene, I thought Larry used to be a mod before?

Comment

What do we need another mod for?, the others seem to be doing a great job doing precisely nothing IMO.

Alex Kid and the other buffoons have had carte blanche the last few months.

BostonGuy

Comment

I chose krazynative because I know him, and he doesn't seem to have any enemies, and is down to earth, and level-headed.

I've seen Jose around some, and he seems to have those same traits, but I don't know him quite as well.

GRUBER! I do ****s with GRUBER hahah, but for some reason, he does seem to have some enemies, and I don't think a mod should have enemies.

I don't know Larryx, but he seems to be too biased, and have a lot of enemies... And not quite playing with a full deck.

Comment

Mods are doing their job. No need for another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                      Mods are doing their job. No need for another one.
                      Yes, but since Larry was whining about it, I decided to make a poll.

Comment

Working...
                      X