Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Arum: F*** You, Pay Me What I Deserve *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is going to go above and beyond with the promotion like Floyd did with Oscar. Bob better pay him, that 24/7 is gonna be dope.

Comment

Broner Pac is worthy ppv IMO.

Haymon is too weak at building stars to get broner on a . Arum will do it right.

Comment

No i rather see Vargas vs Pacman anyway ! Manny will kick Bronner ass easy win for Manny!!

Comment

you know arum is gonna use this to get broner to sign one of those "if you beat pac, i get to promote your next two fights" type of contracts

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
            Just know that arum is going to make pacquiao vs Bradley 4 or the most likely Vargas fight which won't do no where near a broner fight. Arum needs to work with other promoters because manny vs anyone in arum stable does well below 1 mill buys. I Bet manny and broner would do over a mill.
            what makes you think pac vs broner will do over a 1mil?

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              Broner is going to go above and beyond with the promotion like Floyd did with Oscar. Bob better pay him, that 24/7 is gonna be dope.
              yeah, arum better pay broner because that 24/7 is gonna go above and beyond.. whatever the hell that means......

Comment

Here comes Pac/Vargas... Or Pac/Bradley 4... I mean, what else is there... Manny isn't gonna fight Crawford. Everyone else is with Haymon.

Comment

It will be a good show, both come to fight and all of the trash talking by Broner will help make up for talking pac cant do, plus it will pull alot of gay people that want to see pac get decapitated, for his hatred of gay people. it will make more than anyother fight pac can make, plus broner is pacs size

Comment

Lmao........

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      on AB's instgram page, the comments is saying he was asking around $10 mil. not sure how true this is tho...
                      Thats crazy. Back to betting on bowling I guess for Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X