Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has trump's reflexes been put to the test yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    how did u work for edmunds? sounds like a cool place to work. i use that website all the time.
    I was one of the big data guys. Specializing in data mining and analytics. I had a great team. Great place to work. Peter and His son Avi are top shelf bosses.

My best friend still works there and is developing complex applications that find relationships between platforms you probably use daily.

You know, I find it Amazing that many young people who are savvy at using apps, and mobile devices have so little interest in how the data is aggregated, then compared to other big data sets, compared to social media profiles, and used to target customers.

Not all, but young dudes are stupid. They willingly give away valuable information.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I was one of the big data guys. Specializing in data mining and analytics. I had a great team. Great place to work. Peter and His son Avi are top shel bosses.

My best friend still works there and is developing complex applications that find relationships between platforms you probably use daily.

You know, I find it Amazing that many young people who are savvy at using apps, and mobile devices have so little interest in how the data is aggregated, then compared to other big data sets, compared to social media profiles, and used to target customers.

Not all, but young dudes are stupid. They willingly give away valuable information.
      was this in cali or japan?

i thought u test drove cars or something. i'm not a good computer guy unless it's basic stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        was this in cali or japan?

i thought u test drove cars or something. i'm not a good computer guy unless it's basic stuff.
        Santa Monica. I used to live on Sawtelle blvd in west la.

Nope. I am not qualified to write articles for edmunds or any other car company.

Comment

Working...
        X