Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing Merchant is like losing your first born.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like losing your first born to an abortion, it was time to get rid of him imo....

Comment

Larry is the greatest ever. HBO Boxing just took a major blow.

Comment

I won't be losing any sleep. Actually, I may sleep more soundly. "Larry Merchant don't know ***** bout boxing" lolol my fav Larry moment

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Losing Merchant is like losing your first born.

Yeah, I aborted him.

Comment

Just look how stupid Kellerman came off tonight. He doesn't even mention Marquez and all he talks about is Pac-May and then he can't even remember Guerrero's name...and all the while he keeps on screaming like a girl.

Merchant will be missed.

Comment

I won't miss him. Kellerman is a good interviewer imo, but he's not so great commentating

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                Just look how stupid Kellerman came off tonight. He doesn't even mention Marquez and all he talks about is Pac-May and then he can't even remember Guerrero's name...and all the while he keeps on screaming like a girl.

Merchant will be missed.
                yep

Mayweather and Marquez fans are going in on him but like it or not, Larry cut through the bull****

if a fight was boring, he said it was boring, he wasn't pretending for anybody

they had better look forward to some beta cheerleader replacement because they just don't make 'em like old grandpa munster anymore

Last edited by Weebler I; 12-16-2012, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Like losing your first born to an abortion, it was time to get rid of him imo....
                  no doubt

tired of listening to his brute loving, technical hating ass. he was decent when he was younger but as he got older? i'm glad he's off hbo

Comment

F5ck that Larry was and will always be the shizzle ya smell me haha.

F%ckin Larry!!!

Comment

I'll probably miss Larry Merchant.. even if I think he's been a dizzy cunt for the past few years.

Still got Roy though

Comment

Working...
                      X