No announcement yet.

Concentration & Focus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concentration & Focus

Every athlete that competes to win regardless of the sport has to have some sort of concentration and focus that keeps them motivated. As a boxer while training you have to be focused. When it comes time for your fight, what keeps your concentration and focus while in the ring? And, do you visualize your fight in advance? If you can, please state what your concentration and focus is in a fight.

You've got to go in wanting a fight. You've got to have total commitment and have the feeling that there is no where else on the planet you would rather be. As for the pain side of it, your likely to be in pain for no more than 30 seconds so as long as you can keep it together for that time you'll be fine.

Comment

Concentration & Focus

Thank you for your response. I am looking for this type of information so that I may include it in a new boxing CD that I am producing. Please send me your accurate mailing address to my email sportshypnotist@gmail.com

In return I will send you a complete Boxing CD set with instructions that you can use in your training. I am one of the top 5 sports hypnotists and the #1 Boxing sports hypnotist here in the US. To see what you will be introduced to and will help you fear no opponent, box without being tired, punching like a machine, more focus then before and more...since I am a new member and cannot post my web site yet just google the following name and it will take you to my sports web page. "united states sports hypnosis center".
      In return I need your feedback. Thanks

Dr. Jack

Comment

Working...
      X