Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Ops wager matches are they crap !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops wager matches are they crap !!

I suck at everyone but Sticks and Stones LOL and i won like twice at that game, I went 27-13, highest scorer by far in the game, and still lost, Iam dead broke, dont know what to do LOL

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
    I suck at everyone but Sticks and Stones LOL and i won like twice at that game, I went 27-13, highest scorer by far in the game, and still lost, Iam dead broke, dont know what to do LOL

play a real game and you wont have this issue. Everyone know blackops is weak compared to Bad Company 2

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
      play a real game and you wont have this issue. Everyone know blackops is weak compared to Bad Company 2
      Bad Company is really boring to me. I don't think it is that good, its unrealistic, and arcadely. It feels awkward, thats why I don't play it. black Ops is better than Bad Company. In Bad company, can you put Emblems on your gun? I didn't think so LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
        Bad Company is really boring to me. I don't think it is that good, its unrealistic, and arcadely. It feels awkward, thats why I don't play it. black Ops is better than Bad Company. In Bad company, can you put Emblems on your gun? I didn't think so LOL
        can you fly helicopters, drive hummers and tanks in call of duty? How about destructable environments or 3 dimensional graphics? Nope Call of duty dont have that either. Hmm all of a sudden gun emblems dont seem like much of a need for me.
        to each their own man lol

Comment

Working...
        X