No announcement yet.

Do you believe all women are bi-sexual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    well its probobly down to the female form being generally much more appealling than the male form. i think all women would agree with us that a pair of t^ts & juicy arse is tremendous. thank god for the trick of nature making most of them need/want to reproduce. otherwise we'd all be screwed and we'd be dealing with an army of dykes.
    This, men are pretty nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      Hear me out..

I read on this and strongly believe that all women have varying degrees of bisexuality in them. Soft lips, complexion, cute etc.. just like we can't resist them, girls can't resist eachother either.

Doesn't apply to guys though. Attractive man gives you a surprise kiss, you surprise knock him out. An attractive female kisses another girl, the girl would probably blush or feel curious.

Shoutout to Beercules' lesbo thread.

Not true at all

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Most women are imo. They're always down to grab each other boobs ect. Men don't do this stuff to their friends.
        You friends with Slobberts?

Comment

I bet theres way more chicks thatd take 2 dudes at once b4 going down on another chick. Women are just as horny as men & love the c0ck.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            well its probobly down to the female form being generally much more appealling than the male form. i think all women would agree with us that a pair of t^ts & juicy arse is tremendous. thank god for the trick of nature making most of them need/want to reproduce. otherwise we'd all be screwed and we'd be dealing with an army of dykes.
            A normal straight woman would be far more attracted to a naked man in good shape with a big c0ck. I bet male strippers bang all the time. All they gotta do is make the woman feel comfortable. A woman may feel more comfortable showing her girlfriend her new boob job or just her regular **** than she would some random man.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Most women are imo. They're always down to grab each other boobs ect. Men don't do this stuff to their friends.
              Derranged does a whole lot more than that

Comment

everyone is on a spectrum, from not gay at all to liberace.

the spectrums have different curves though since women are objectively more appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  everyone is on a spectrum, from not gay at all to liberace.

the spectrums have different curves though since women are objectively more appealing.
                  Appeal is entirely subjective bro lol

Comment

Well considering our track record I would have to say yes. I see guys on here saying know but how much experience do you have? When you've been with 14 bi sexual women that shows other wise. I mean you would think it would be hard to pull this off but the more that found out the more wanted in to try it.
                    There could of been more if we wouldn't have stopped because of having our daughter. I think you guys would be shocked.

Comment

Yes.....that college life pretty much solidifies that notion. Also, they link arms and grab tltties as if that's normal behavior for same sex people.

Comment

Working...
                      X