Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't let her in the country or she might bomb something...good decision

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      ok this is good but is anjem choudary still walking around with his inbred buddies yelling behead the UK? where is the consistency? that dude was living fat off welfare too. as are most muslims in Europe, US btw.
      Where is the stat that most Muslims are on benefits?

I am a Muslim and earn £120k plus and am giving a fat wedge of tax to support you and others who are on benefits. Likewise most of my Muslim friends are earning similar, or more.....

Enjoy my cash leftovers dude.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        good grief you guys, she was 15 when it happen. as far as everybody know she didnt commit any heinous crime like murder. how many young girls got brainwashed and join a cult, should they never forgiven eventough they already apologise and regret their mistake as young teenager??
        Some mistakes can't be forgiven.

Joining ISIS is one of them. Once you join ISIS you are an enemy of humanity. It is an irrevocable step. There is no redemption.

I agree that they should be shown mercy - which for them is a quick death, instead of the slow and painful one they deserve.

Comment

She is trash. Deport her immediately. Had her Dutch traitor IS fighter husband not surrendered and the Caliphate still fighting strong she wouldn't have wimperred back to the UK. She would have gladly martyred her son an IS Fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            She is pure stupid
            Plenty of 15 year olds on this site is even more stupid....

Comment

Forgiving doesn't have to mean allowing her back in. ''We accept your apology. Just not you.''

Comment

lol she wants to bring her spawn into the UK who will in turn learn to 'hate' the west that gave him shelter. Bullet through the head, problem solved. It's what used to happen to your ENEMIES.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  Some mistakes can't be forgiven.

Joining ISIS is one of them. Once you join ISIS you are an enemy of humanity. It is an irrevocable step. There is no redemption.

I agree that they should be shown mercy - which for them is a quick death, instead of the slow and painful one they deserve.
                  wtf you babbling about?? She were 15 years old kid making stupid choice. as far as we know her decision doesnt hurt anybody other than herself, tell me who she kill or rob? she is probably a victim of sexual assault herself in the isis camp.

there are so many cases like this which a teenager made rash decision joining a cult, gang or extremist political organisation. even the one who commit an actual horrific crime can redeem themself and still have place in society

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    good grief you guys, she was 15 when it happen. as far as everybody know she didnt commit any heinous crime like murder. how many young girls got brainwashed and join a cult, should they never forgiven eventough they already apologise and regret their mistake as young teenager??
                    You know what? You're right. 15 year olds are morons.

I watched UY the movie 6 (the one with the love potion) the other night for the first time in like a decade. **** had me laughing my ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      You know what? You're right. 15 year olds are morons.

I watched UY the movie 6 (the one with the love potion) the other night for the first time in like a decade. **** had me laughing my ass off.
                      havent seen that one yet, tbh i only seen the first three. kinda off manga/ anime in the last year.

on the topic, idk if the lounge is just full of hate or simply stupid or never experience being a teenager. reading all the comments in this thread really baffled my mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X