Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Joshua really get TRT excemptions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it hilarious how a man who was lanky and narrow-shouldered his whole life even at the Olympics, suddenly "filled out" and become massive, ripped and vascular. Amateur AJ looks malnourished compared to modern-day roided-up AJ.

Comment

I don't think its been deemed illegal in boxing so I think its w/e but anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I think NSAC might have rules against it but idk that anyone else does & its not likely to be a problem for anyone not doing OST anyway. And even then you might not have an issue unless your T count is stupid high that it throws up a red flag.

Comment

American Media particularly Media in New York is Vicious so it will be some snooping around and somebody is probably doing research on that right now

Comment

Joshua is 100% juicing.

He literally avoided his own £50m deal to not have to enroll in the WBC clean boxing program!

He has a HGH gut, he's put on 30lbs of lean muscle and got to about 7%body fat, his head has grown about 20% since the Olympics. He's the most obvious HGH user I think I've ever seen in boxing.

Even Michael Grant or Frank Bruno never got to this level of peds.

People go on about VADA, UKAD etc, but to test for HGH it's incredibly expensive and the science behind it isn't very good, to mask the bio markers it's expensive but fairly easy...

Most HWs are juicing, probably even big baby himself.

Joshua probably has come off the gear now and is cooling off before he wants to fight Wilder.

Boxing is corrupt and rich
          Matchroom are corrupt and rich
          UKAD are corrupt And poor

Comment

Lol Joshua is definitely on PEDs

Comment

No way AJ isn't on PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
                AJ is the most tested boxer in the history of the sport so not sure how he would of ever done it unless it was before his boxing career.
                lol...

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  Miller with then the testosterone and him taking a year off from Olympic To Pro and getting jacked in between were the comments that stuck out

But he seems to have struck a nerve with AJ who never really talks sh.it like he did but it won’t matter in the ring

AJ trying to run up and front on Millers Mom was straight punk move on his part. It’s one thing even though g.ay as f.uck for Miller to talk about AJs Mom it’s another getting held back acting like you want to run up on her and get in her face.
                  He was trying to confront someone called Mike is Millers mom called Mike?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Yeah I heard that, would like to hear Big Baby Elaborate more on that
                    Yes, this would be very interesting to hear more from Miller on this (any proof?) Gotta bet NYC media will be digging deep

Comment

After a few years of abusing roids, Joshua might genuinely need a testosterone supplement. The body makes adjustments.

Comment

Working...
                      X