No announcement yet.

Proof the earth is round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof the earth is round

If you watch a sunrise, you can see the sun peaking from the horizon and rising. If the earth was flat, then we would all see the sunrise at the same moment, regardless of where we were.

The flat earther counter theory to this was that the sun goes in a circle above a flat disc, but if the was the case, you wouldn't be able to see the sun peaking from the horizon.

Just a random thought lol, because I know there are some flat earthers here that I've debated with.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-18-2019, 09:35 PM.

How does feel to know the truth my flatty?

Comment

sorry not buying it

Comment

I'd wager 1% of flat-Earthers are being serious and the other 99% are having a laugh at society's expense. The footage of those conferences just reeks of satire/inside jokes.

Comment

You cannot stop the rise of Flat Earthers around the globe.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            I'd wager 1% of flat-Earthers are being serious and the other 99% are having a laugh at society's expense. The footage of those conferences just reeks of satire/inside jokes.
            Oh they're serious. I've had week long marathon arguments with a lot of them, and they have texbooks of counter arguments against established scientific facts lol

It is the saddest thing ever. They've created a cult over some nonsense when they could have spent all that time doing something progessive and productive.

Flat earthers fascinate me because it's stupidity and lunacy at such an advanced and extreme level.

Comment

Watch a ship at sea....a ship with a tall mast. As it goes out of sight, the last thing you will see is the top of the mast as the ship goes doen the curvature of the earth.

I rest my case.

Comment

Wasn’t flat earth created on 4chan?

Comment

Simple

Draw a really big triangle on a flat piece of land.

If the the angles add up to less than 180, then it proves the curvature of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Clearly is. The "just play along" thing is something people do to troll and humor themselves these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X