Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$200 million and fame in exchange for your brain health. Would you do it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] $200 million and fame in exchange for your brain health. Would you do it?

Let's say you get at least $200 million in lifetime earnings and fame to boot, but later in life, let's say late 40s to early 50s you'll get some messed up brain disease like CTE, dementia, Parkinsons, Alzheimers, or Lou Gherig's disease, would you make the trade off? That's what some of the superstar QBs in the NFL like Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Tom Brady are risking.

This thread is an offshoot of would you give up 25 years to be in prison for 20 million.

Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 02-17-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Some of us here probably have CTE and got that s hit for free. :/

Would def think on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        Let's say you get at least $200 million in lifetime earnings and fame to boot, but later in life, let's say late 40s to early 50s you'll get some messed up brain disease like CTE, dementia, Parkinsons, Alzheimers, or Lou Gherig's disease, would you make the trade off? That's what some of the superstar QBs in the NFL like Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Tom Brady are risking.

This thread is an offshoot of would you give up 25 years to be in prison for 20 million.
        Tom Brady is not risking s hit...he is the most protected QB in the nfl..as soon as you lay a hand on him you are getting flagged and his line is outstanding...that dude can stand in the pocket drink a coffee and then throw a touchdown

Comment

NOTHING is worth your health........................period.

If you've ever dealt with a family member you've lost to something like that, you would understand this clearly and immediately. I have.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            I guess you ain't down with the head trauma?

Comment

40s or 50s is pretty young anyway. think about it with how people can live nowadays your looking at half of ur life chopped off.

maybe i would take the money n fame in my late 60s. id have life long enough already. except i wouldnt even bother with the brain disease ****. i rather just die immediately then become a dependent vegetable on my family.

Comment

Sheeeeit.....Fu cka brian....

Comment

Nope.. Can't bother doing anything fun with that wealth when I'm a vegetable

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

No way man

Comment

Working...
                    X