Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Outworks a Game Rafael Rivera For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Outworks a Game Rafael Rivera For Decision

Saturday February 16, 2019
    Microsoft Theater, Los Angeles, California, USA
    Commission: California State Athletic Commission
    Promoter: TGB Promotions - Tom Brown
    Television: USA FOX

WBA "Super" World
    Featherweight Title

Leo
    "El Terremoto"
    Santa-Cruz

Weight: featherweight
    Height: 5'7-1/2"
    Reach: 69"
    Stance: orthodox
    Record: 35W(19KO)-1L-1D

VS

Rafael
    "Big Bang"
    Rivera

Weight: featherweight
    Height: 5'7"
    Reach: 66"
    Stance: orthodox
    Record: 26W(17KO)-2L-2D
    Leo Santa Cruz by T/KO
    64.29%
    Leo Santa Cruz by Decision
    21.43%
    Rafael Rivera by T/KO
    7.14%
    Rafael Rivera by Decision
    0.00%
    Draw/Too close
    7.14%

The poll is expired.

-MEGA- TBear jaded for tomorrow

Comment

Not a good look for Leo. Only so much Fox can do to hide this mismatch. Past time for Leo to up grade his opposition.

Comment

Javi you should add the start time to these threads (whatever time zone). It's the only thing Ive noticed missing from your fight threads and Im sure a lot of people would benefit from it as they would click on this to get that type of info as well. Aside from that everything is on point*kicks you in the nuts*

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          Javi you should add the start time to these threads (whatever time zone). It's the only thing Ive noticed missing from your fight threads and Im sure a lot of people would benefit from it as they would click on this to get that type of info as well. Aside from that everything is on point*kicks you in the nuts*

Good point about the time zones. Us west coast cats are always out of the loop with that.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Not a good look for Leo. Only so much Fox can do to hide this mismatch. Past time for Leo to up grade his opposition.
            Cut him slack. He is a good person, read his family story and what kind of son/brother he is. Very kind, good hearted and genuine guy. He is the only fighter I will give a pass for eternity no matter who he fights.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Good point about the time zones. Us west coast cats are always out of the loop with that.
                Lol javi knows he better hide them nuts around me. He did karate so I always need to disable him just in case.

And yea man I go to Google everytime to check times and calculate which time it starts for me. Excited about watching Leo tonight again

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  Lol javi knows he better hide them nuts around me. He did karate so I always need to disable him just in case.

And yea man I go to Google everytime to check times and calculate which time it starts for me. Excited about watching Leo tonight again
                  It's gonna be a WAR for however long it lasts.

People love to count out the under dog but this kid is in tremendous shape. He knows he's in with a Top 10 P4P-ounder. This is his Rocky moment.

Last edited by Santa_; 02-16-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Damn shame PBC ain't showing any undercard fights on FS1, they're the only major US promotion at this point that doesn't consistently make the undercard's available. Means we don't get to see Ivan Redkach, Hugo Centeno, Marlon Tapales, Carlos Licona vs DeeJay Kriel for a world title at 105 or what should be a damn war between Cesar Juarez and Ryosuke Iwasa. Damn shame!

Comment

Working...
                    X