Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27-year-old guys spends night with 12-year-old after she lied about her age - discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

Imho, If you have to ask for ID, is it worth the risk ?
    If she's hot and you have a hard on, it might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      At that point it's already too late. She's hot & I have a hard-on

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        At that point it's already too late. She's hot & I have a hard-on
        Then get ID from her.

Comment

Then get ID from her.
          My hand isn't reaching into her pocket for a wallet my hand is reaching into her pants for her panties.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            My hand isn't reaching into her pocket for a wallet my hand is reaching into her pants for her panties.
            Then enjoy prison or at least you risk that.

Comment

We would need to see the girl really to decide if he could've been fooled.

Although she did lie, there's a good chance that the jury thought that he knew she was probably lying because she might've looked very young, but he did it anyway, thinking that he can get away with it because she lied about her age.

I hope there's a bit more to the story, otherwise i'd feel sorry for the guy if he got lied to but then he gets jailed. I couldn't agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
                Although I haven't seen the pics of the girl, I feel he could have been tricked. When I was in my 20's I was introduced to a girl that I'm certain not one person who met her would have thought she was a day under 25. The girl was built like a brick siht house. She was about 5'4" with dolly parton toys (a little smaller) and a great big ole a$$. No stomach. A body like Kim Kardashian, litterally. And she was passing out pu55y like free cheese. Plus the conversation was that of an adult as well.
                I did not touch her but I have a few homies that did. Long story short it was revealed that she was 14. Even to this day, if I met her today I would have never thought that she was not a grown woman. And im 48 now. So I feel it's very possible he could have easily been fooled.
                Originally posted by todisday View Post
                Exhibit A:

The girl to the left is 32-yearsold and is about to turn 33.

Someone could just as easily tell a person that she's 15, and they'd be like "Oh, okay".

How in the world is anyone supposed to know?
                Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                They were quite a few night clubs where I live where they were 13, 12 and even 11 year old girl would get into.

At 12 they would be 5'4-5'10 and bigger than a lot of women.

They would do themselves up, ton of make up and get in.

Where were their parents?
                yeah, i have seen this kind of stuff too, when i worked in a bar a girl came in who looked not a day over 16, i made her show me a driver's license before she got to buy any drinks and was i suprised when i looked at her license, she was almost 25. i spent at least five minutes looking at that picture, i have no doubt it was her.
                on the other hand, when i was standing in line outside to get into another bar the girl waiting behind me later told me she was actually 15 or 16 and used her sister's license to get in. she looked like a teenager but i couldn't say for sure by looking at her that she wasn't 18.

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                There were definitely 14 year olds in highschool that could pass for 18. Also when we were in college, there were a few 16 year olds that would come around to the bars and parties and they all just blended right in with the 18-21 year olds.
                Bottom line. If you're with a younger woman, ask to see a driver's license before sex. Simple. If she doesn't have one, don't bang her. Even if she doesn't drive, she should have some kind of non driver picture ID that has her birth date.
                this isn't a bad idea ^

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                We would need to see the girl really to decide if he could've been fooled.

Although she did lie, there's a good chance that the jury thought that he knew she was probably lying because she might've looked very young, but he did it anyway, thinking that he can get away with it because she lied about her age.

I hope there's a bit more to the story, otherwise i'd feel sorry for the guy if he got lied to but then he gets jailed. I couldn't agree with that.
                he probably thought she was lying, but maybe he thought she was 16 and not 12.

my daughter's friend is 21 years old, i have seen her driver's license because i didn't believe her, and looks like she's 12-14. she's legal but it would look like you're banging a kid. just as many girls these days look younger than they are, even my daughter is 23 but looks like she's 17. the point is it's hard to tell a woman's real age, especially if she got big ******* and she's all slutted up with too much eye make-up and big red lips

Comment

Hotness is hard to ignore.....But the prospect of incarceration wakes me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Hotness is hard to ignore.....But the prospect of incarceration wakes me up.
                    Me too, man.

Comment

where are the pics?

Comment

Working...
                      X