Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-13-2019, 07:57 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3391 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 49,904.58
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
Default MUST SEE: Steve Harvey Puts Work on Mo'Nique: "This is the MONEY GAME!"

Wow. He put it on her like none of the others could. Not Charlamagne, not Whoopi, not Oprah. He told her like it is - FAMILY FIRST. And that's about cash and whatever you gotta hustle to make it.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

This whole segment sounds must see.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 08:08 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3742 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,143.98
Total Points: 27,292.28
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Wow. He put it on her like none of the others could. Not Charlamagne, not Whoopi, not Oprah. He told her like it is - FAMILY FIRST. And that's about cash and whatever you gotta hustle to make it.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

This whole segment sounds must see.
The globalist elites control over hollyweed is strong

U got to say what they want u to say

Blacks in the hollyweed business does not realize theyre in the system of modern day slavery
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 08:47 PM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
WarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,056.30

I wanna smash mo'nique so freaking bad .
WarHagler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 09:03 PM #4
Up and Comer

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Bundt has a spectacular aura aboutBundt has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,530.81

So Steve Harvey does not want to be a catalyst for change. I can understand and relate. Good for Monique for sacrificing herself and her family for her personal belief. Anyways, they’re all rich and will stay rich. Monique just won’t be as rich as Steve.
Bundt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 09:29 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3391 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 49,904.58
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
The globalist elites control over hollyweed is strong

U got to say what they want u to say

Blacks in the hollyweed business does not realize theyre in the system of modern day slavery
No different than the workplace. I 100% agree with him. That's the game: whatever you got to do to keep that money coming. And that's even harder for females. She knows that.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"this, game!", harvey, mo'nique:, money, puts, see:, steve, work

User Tag List