Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone have Crawford #1 P4P when his best win is Postol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    A paper champ that cleaned out 2 divisions?

So Who did he beat in his 2 division conquest? Im all ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      So Who did he beat in his 2 division conquest? Im all ears.
      He literally cleaned out both divisions.

How can he be a paper champion if he cleaned both divisions out? Makes no sense.

Are you aware what a paper champion is?

Comment

He literally cleaned out both divisions.

How can he be a paper champion if he cleaned both divisions out? Makes no sense.

Are you aware what a paper champion is?

WHOOOOO did he beat???? So he cleaned out 2 soft asss divisions against sub par soft asss competition....COOL, congrats terence! So when is he going to fight an actual threat? hes 31 and his best win is Jeff horn lmfao.

Comment

WHOOOOO did he beat???? So he cleaned out 2 soft asss divisions against sub par soft asss competition....COOL, congrats terence! So when is he going to fight an actual threat? hes 31 and his best win is Jeff horn lmfao.
          Ok you can argue that the divisions were weak. I can see that argument.

But you can't call him a paper champion. Because like I said he cleaned out both of them. So it doesn't make sense.

An example of a paper Champion would be someone like Marcos Maidana who only held paper trinket belts at both his weight classes.

You can't say that about Crawford.
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 02-13-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Postol beat Matthysse a lot better than Danny Garcia did. He's a very good fighter. And Crawford has had a lot of people duck him over the past few years. Pacquiao wouldn't fight him, Mikey Garcia didn't want to fight him, Spence probably won't fight him anytime soon. If Crawford is so overrated then why don't more people step up.

Comment

hes 31 and his best win is Jeff horn lmfao.
              Well, Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn UNANIMOUSLY beat a legend in Manny Pacquiao at the Battle of Brisbane, which made Crawford the new legend for stopping the man that beat the man.

Comment

Ok you can argue that the divisions were weak. I can see that argument.

But you can't call him a paper champion. Because like I said he cleaned out both of them. So it doesn't make sense.

An example of a paper Champion would be someone like Marcos Maidana who only held paper trinket belts at both his weight classes.

You can't say that about Crawford.

The WBA title that maidana stripped off broner isnt a paper trinket belt.

Oh, and When maidana was 31 he was fighting floyd back to back. When crawford was 31 he was fighting 40th ranked one legged jose benavidez LMFAO.

Crawford is a fraud asss champ. Now go Enjoy his Bum fest tour under top rank. Crawford vs Mike Alvarado coming summer 2019 the superfight weve all been waiting for!

Comment

The WBA title that maidana stripped off broner isnt a paper trinket belt.

Oh, and When maidana was 31 he was fighting floyd back to back. When crawford was 31 he was fighting 40th ranked one legged jose benavidez LMFAO.

Crawford is a fraud asss champ. Now go Enjoy his Bum fest tour under top rank. Crawford vs Mike Alvarado coming summer 2019 the superfight weve all been waiting for!
                  Ok so it seems you don't actually know what a paper title is.

Maidana was never the actual Champion at either weight. He was a belt holder (paper champion). Which is the literal definition of what a paper champion is.

Crawford on the other hand was the actual Champion. At both weights. I.e Not a paper Champion.

You said the divisions were weak. That's a fair assessment. But you can't call him a paper champion. Just factually speaking you can't do it.

Comment

Ok so it seems you don't actually know what a paper title is.

Maidana was never the actual Champion at either weight. He was a belt holder (paper champion). Which is the literal definition of what a paper champion is.

Crawford on the other hand was the actual Champion. At both weights. I.e Not a paper Champion.

You said the divisions were weak. That's a fair assessment. But you can't call him a paper champion. Just factually speaking you can't do it.

The WBA title is a recognized belt/title. Maidana took that title off broner who was undefeated at the time and a 6/1 favorite.

Crawford IS A PAPER CHAMPION because he does not face challenging opponents therefore he is a paper champion. I dont care how many divisions hes "cleaned out".

When your 31 and your claim to fame is beating Jeff horn and you parade around like your the P4P King, youre a paper champ!

Comment

i'll never understand why was crawford crowned lienal champ at 135 lbs honestly

Comment

Working...
                      X