Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 02-11-2019, 11:34 PM #151
////

Quoted: 5730 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 36,495.33
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

As far as recent fights go, I still think retard amir khan had a style that floyd would find difficult & would make the fight very difficult to score. Laugh it up.

There are a ton of historical fighters with a majority chance of beating him -and some he would have no chance at all against under historical refereeing.

Last edited by ////; 02-11-2019 at 11:36 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-12-2019, 07:52 AM #152
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 17,610.34
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old LefHook View Post
Hey, you disrespectful ***** what calls himself a grown ass man, I asked you a ****in' question.

What was our last interaction? You crying like the ***** you are about your ****ing internet points yeah? I gave you all of mine. You know, to be nice and sociable and ****.

Nice how I extended a civil hand to you just for you to turn around and act like a ****in' flatskulled cro-magnon, huh?

You got snarky little girl remarks do you?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
No ****, bet you own some buckle shoe too you adorable innocent bastard. The **** make you think you are man enough to speak to me in any form outside of "sir" and "mister"?

What a ****in' ****.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 09:00 AM #153
Contender

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Dariusz is infamous around these partsDariusz is infamous around these partsDariusz is infamous around these partsDariusz is infamous around these partsDariusz is infamous around these partsDariusz is infamous around these partsDariusz is infamous around these partsDariusz is infamous around these partsDariusz is infamous around these partsDariusz is infamous around these partsDariusz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 7,841.34

Laszlo Papp.
Dariusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 09:54 AM #154
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,216.06

--- Love me some Lazlo if we wanna talk about overcoming adversity.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 07:48 PM #155
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1851 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,220.17
Total Points: 26,135.54
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
Hey, you disrespectful ***** what calls himself a grown ass man, I asked you a ****in' question.

What was our last interaction? You crying like the ***** you are about your ****ing internet points yeah? I gave you all of mine. You know, to be nice and sociable and ****.

Nice how I extended a civil hand to you just for you to turn around and act like a ****in' flatskulled cro-magnon, huh?

No ****, bet you own some buckle shoe too you adorable innocent bastard. The **** make you think you are man enough to speak to me in any form outside of "sir" and "mister"?

What a ****in' ****.
Marvelous post, sir.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 07:58 PM #156
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
The Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 24,740.68

Quote:

What a ****in' ****.
Many of your opinions are halfwitted. How is that my fault, ignorant one?
The Old LefHook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 09:11 AM #157
Undisputed Champion

Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Many of your opinions are halfwitted. How is that my fault, ignorant one?
What the **** is this?

Are you ****ing serious? That's your response? Tell you what, I'll let that float like the **** it is.

Goddamn son, I thought you came at me because you had something to come at me with....for ****'s sake :lo1:
Old 02-13-2019, 09:13 AM #158
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
Marvelous post, sir.
Thanks, smart ass

seriously though, cracked me up with the sir, sir.
Old 02-13-2019, 04:10 PM #159
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
The Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 24,740.68

Quote:
What the **** is this?

Are you ****ing serious? That's your response? Tell you what, I'll let that float like the **** it is.

Goddamn son, I thought you came at me because you had something to come at me with....for ****'s sake :lo1:

Learn how to express yourself in English, Sonny boy. Who wants to read asterisks? You want a serious response to your garbage? Please.
The Old LefHook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 09:57 PM #160
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Learn how to express yourself in English, Sonny boy. Who wants to read asterisks? You want a serious response to your garbage? Please.
You're meant to be taken seriously?

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, fighter, floyd, life, mayweather

User Tag List