Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-13-2019, 03:29 AM #41
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4877 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 28,049.83
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
Thisis stupid

U let a criminal run can post a lot of risk due to criminal might grab a hostage, might hop in a car and go road rage, might hop in someones house,

I understand u feel pity with those thugs coz Some might be angels, but the risk is too high to let a resisting thug keep runnin lol
I'm speaking ethically. I respect life and I don't see, how from an ethical standpoint you can argue justifying taking someone's life because they're running away from you.

How can you justify giving a man that kind of power over someone's life? Just because they have a badge? I don't see it.

In a hypothetical sense,if I was a cop, and a perp was running away from me, I would do what I can to apprehend him, but resorting to shooting to kill from the jump, I can't justify. If the police's purpose is to maintain a civilized society, then you can't justify throwing away their civility without cause.

Edit: If you're trying to apprehend a serial killer, then that's cause. There wouldn't be an ethical issue with using lethal force against a violent offender.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-13-2019 at 03:40 AM.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 03:56 AM #42
Contender

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 21,133.88

pigs being pigs. this is not news no more.
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 05:20 AM #43
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 1230 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 47,903.07
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Whatís the difference??
Quote:
Yea. But of course heís going to be started and his hands move, likely on his lap, which unfortunately for him the gun was on his lap too. Perfect excuse to execute.

The better way would have been to light him up from a distance and sounded the siren on him until he woke up. If his hands came up with the gun then blast away.

These idiot cops probably banged and the window with their guns pointed at him. No other choice but to shoot. Glad I wasnít one of them officers.
No sense in debating this if you've already made up an excuse for the guy.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 05:23 AM #44
Successful As HELL !

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
I'm speaking ethically. I respect life and I don't see, how from an ethical standpoint you can argue justifying taking someone's life because they're running away from you.

How can you justify giving a man that kind of power over someone's life? Just because they have a badge? I don't see it.

In a hypothetical sense,if I was a cop, and a perp was running away from me, I would do what I can to apprehend him, but resorting to shooting to kill from the jump, I can't justify. If the police's purpose is to maintain a civilized society, then you can't justify throwing away their civility without cause.

Edit: If you're trying to apprehend a serial killer, then that's cause. There wouldn't be an ethical issue with using lethal force against a violent offender.
Every moment a felon is free puts the public at risk. He/she can grab an innocent bystander and create a hostage situation. Maybe they carjack someone and get away. Sorry but if you run from the law or resist, you get what you get.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:37 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3626 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 62,011.65
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
If the gun was in his lap anything could look like a "reach" it's not illegal to own a gun. It's not illegal ( at least in my state " to have a gun in your car. It's not illegal to have the gun near you.

This is what I think. They saw him with a gun and didn't know he was sleeping and shot him. 2nd they woke him up from his nap he was he startled and reached for the gun instead of putting his hands up. Either way. The cops shot first before asking questions.

I conceal carry everywhere.
I canít think of any state that allows you to CC (or even open carry) while driving though. Even NH which has some of the most lax gun laws in the nation allow CC and OC basically everywhere except when youíre in your car (has to go in the glovebox)
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 07:13 AM #46

DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Every moment a felon is free puts the public at risk. He/she can grab an innocent bystander and create a hostage situation. Maybe they carjack someone and get away. Sorry but if you run from the law or resist, you get what you get.
That's a whole lot of unsubstantiated maybes. You say oh maybe he's going to kill or rape somebody if he gets away. But the reality is he's running because his life is already too ****ed to get any worse, and what he's most likely going to end up doing if he gets away is continue to live his life the best way he can. He's running because he has too many charges, too much debt, has no way out, and going to prison on top of all that is too ****ing much to process.

I've been there lol... One time my mom kicked me out the house because I got into a fistfight with my stepdad, I nearly cracked his skull open, she cut me off, I had no place to stay, my girl just broke up with me, I lost my job because I was doing too much coke and didn't care about anything else, I was driving around aimlessly and I had narcotics in my car... and a cop pulled me over. At that exact moment... I seriously considered if it was better if I just died right there. Thankfully he just gave me a ticket for a broken taillight and didn't search the car.

My stance is simply that the police shouldn't have that kind of power. Only the courts should be allowed to pass death sentences.

Police should only have the right to kill in self defense, or when apprehending an escaping known violent offender.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-13-2019 at 07:40 AM.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:25 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16355 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,784.66
Total Points: 102,977.29
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
If a person with a gun is startled awake and reached for it, who in the heck is going to stand around and wait to see if he shoots ?

That situation needs more info

The was or was not needs to be clarified.
The man is probably startled because he is just waking up and hear strangers shouting at him. Of course his first instinct would be to grab his gun but we know how this will go no police will be charged. Just like the Alabama shooting and the illinois shooting recently.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 07:30 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16355 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,784.66
Total Points: 102,977.29
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Yea. But of course heís going to be started and his hands move, likely on his lap, which unfortunately for him the gun was on his lap too. Perfect excuse to execute.

The better way would have been to light him up from a distance and sounded the siren on him until he woke up. If his hands came up with the gun then blast away.

These idiot cops probably banged and the window with their guns pointed at him. No other choice but to shoot. Glad I wasnít one of them officers.
Well said but these cops know the law is phrased in a broad way and they will get away by just proving that they feared for their lives.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 07:35 AM #49

Quote:
That's a whole lot of unsubstantiated maybes. You say oh maybe he's going to kill or rape somebody if he gets away. But the reality is he's running because his life is already too ****ed to get any worse, and what he's most likely going to end up doing if he gets away is continue to live his life the best way he can. He's running because he has too many charges, too much debt, has no way out, and going to prison on top of all that is too ****ing much to process.

I've been there lol... One time my mom kicked me out the house because I got into a fistfight with my stepdad, I nearly cracked his skull open, she cut me off, I had no place to stay, my girl just broke up with me, I lost my job because I was doing too much coke and didn't care about anything else, I was driving around aimlessly and I had narcotics in my car... and a cop pulled me over. At that exact moment... I seriously considered if it was better if I just died right there. Thankfully he just gave me a ticket for a broken taillight and didn't search the car.

My stance is simply that the police shouldn't have that kind of power. Only the courts should be allowed to pass death sentences.

Police should only have the right to kill in self defense, or when apprehending an escaping known violent offender.
And to add to my posts.. this is what cops do. They are predators hunting for people like in the state I was in. They hunt for people who are at rock bottom and they push them over the edge.

I've been stopped for no reason before. I've had a police dog sniff my car before for no reason. And God forbid I was ****ing black. If i was black, game over.

If that cop that pulled me over was hunting for an arrest and he found the coke in my car, my life would have ended that night.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-13-2019 at 07:42 AM.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:35 AM #50
Successful As HELL !

Quote:

You said it.

When a felon has nothing to lose, who knows what they will do. Courts aren't there at the time of the crime so they're useless at those moments.

Share This With Friends

Tags
cops, shooting

User Tag List