Now I know some of you like fat girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Oh yeah had to head home for a session.
    Good to know it was not a man down kind of situation..

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      I can't do it. How do you see a woman in shape standing next to a big sloppy girl and say,"I want the big *****" lol
      You don’t. The in shape one made the decision and you weren’t it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        You don’t. The in shape one made the decision and you weren’t it lol.
        And that's my point. No one WANTS to be with a fat girl. That's just what a left over for them

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          And that's my point. No one WANTS to be with a fat girl. That's just what a left over for them
          Sometimes it’s not what you like it’s what likes you lmao.

Let’s be honest... Not everyone is equal. If you’re a fat ass slob and you live a fat ass slob lifestyle, maybe you get lucky and get a good looking averege body woman...but she’s gonna end up a fat slob too.

Comment

A potato sack looking ass to me is a sign of bad genetics. I stay away from apple shaped women because if a woman is fat and her hips arent wide than shes likely herd cattle. If shes (pear shaped) well proportioned with big hips and a phat ass, YES PLEASE.

A little off topic BUT if you are a smart, decent looking, & a healthy individual you really should think before you sleep with just anyone. Genetics should play a huge role in deciding whether or not to pro create risk procreating.

Comment

I'm not into big women but let's just say the chicks that'll go the extra thirty yards eagerly are the ones not getting enough attention. You have some women that because they are pretty and in shape don't put in much effort. A big chick will suck the life out of you and love every second of it. Though I don't recommend getting hooked on it.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                I'm not into big women but let's just say the chicks that'll go the extra thirty yards eagerly are the ones not getting enough attention. You have some women that because they are pretty and in shape don't put in much effort. A big chick will suck the life out of you and love every second of it. Though I don't recommend getting hooked on it.
                A hot , fit, confident chick will f uck and suck you so good it’ll ruin your life. That fat chicks “suck the life out of you better” thing is a myth. They’re all fat and gross and can’t do 1/10 of the things a thin girl can.

Good luck 69ing her like you can with a regular girl where she sucks your soul away because of how secure she feels and the fact she can actually get on you to get everything eaten! That girl will scream with your d ick still in her throat and devour you.

Keep them amoebas away from me, bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  I rather have a pretty girl go the extra mile for me and be genuine, then have some fat broad do it out of necessity to try and keep me.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    it’s not what you like it’s what likes you
                    Errbody needs to listen to this man, I've been preaching this for a while now. It's basic macking knowledge and isn't only for "Sometimes", it's all the time.

Even if you had a few decent (non-hippo) females to choose from, the rule would still apply.

Comment

i like a certain kind of fat

Comment

Working...
                      X