Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Targeted For May 4, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Well obviously Kov-Ward 1 lol. Kessler Ward. And Bika Ward. And Barrera Ward. And Miranda Ward. Ward's only good non-controversial win was over Froch, I give him credit for that one. It was a good 7-5 win but that's really all he has man.

I have actually watched those last 3 fights I mentioned - have you? Btw those last 3 guys are all blacker than Ward so that should throw your race baiting comments out from the start.

Your fanboying and overhyping of Ward and also overlooking his clear lies, while overlooking GGG's objectively great career makes you not a credible analyst at all. The funny thing is I think you actually turn some people who don't like GGG into some type of GGG fan because your over the top hate for him makes people look a lot closer at any criticism GGG gets. And they realize that a lot of what is said isn't true.

Btw - how do you feel about Ward dropping a belt rather than facing Anthony Dirrell? How do you feel about Ward not wanting to fight Bute or Froch in Canada or the UK? How about the fact that Ward sued his promoter, and lost, 3 times. That should tell you that the guy is completely full of it with everything he says and you should take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Everyone knows Ward was injured and coming off his promoter issues whenever he and GGG were rumored to be fighting. Ward said he wanted 3 tune ups, GGG said no thanks - talk to me when you're ready to fight. Then Ward sent that sleazy offer after the Lemieux fight was announced, when everyone knew the Canelo/Cotto winner was supposed to be next. Literally anyone looking at that situation objectively would realize Ward was trying get his name mentioned because GGG was one of the biggest names in boxing, when Ward knew that the fight couldn't happen. He was trying to get people to talk about him again and it somewhat worked I guess.
    If you think Kessler-Ward or Barrera-Ward were controversial the conversation ends there

Good day

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      but kid, that is not the definition of a puncher

stop being a dopey casual LMAO

Canelo is the very dictionary definition of a boxer/puncher

your panties are showing kid
      Its the definition of what Oscar is saying hes going to do. A puncher would have to stop at least one man who wasnt already proven to be fragile. He also would be expected to stop smaller men, instead of being consistently taken the distance. Men like Mcclellan, Tyson, Foreman, Jackson, Hearns, Benn, all punchers. Canelo, not a puncher. We already know your kinky, no need to dress me up in womens underwear in your twisted mind old fella, your rep is well established now 😂

Comment

I have been married for over 20 years you little fruit

my kids - who are all much more knowledgeable/mature than you, including my little girl..... have almost all grown up and moved out

like I have always said..... you casual-fanboys are fkn clueless about styles/levels/weight
        Says the man who refers to mens sacks during discussions about boxing. Poor woman deserves a medal in that case. Does she know you obsess over men.? I dont doubt if you had kids theyd waste no time moving out, listening to you repeat yourself constantly must be a nightmare. A former boxer, married man, father of several children who uses the language you do, pretty cringy. You shouldve come out the closet earlier pal, you might not have all this anger 😂

Comment

• Moderators need to close this thread.
          It's no longer relevant.
          Don't know why they keep bumping it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            Says the man who refers to mens sacks during discussions about boxing. Poor woman deserves a medal in that case. Does she know you obsess over men.? I dont doubt if you had kids theyd waste no time moving out, listening to you repeat yourself constantly must be a nightmare. A former boxer, married man, father of several children who uses the language you do, pretty cringy. You shouldve come out the closet earlier pal, you might not have all this anger ��

stop your whining and crying, you lame fanboy bltch

seriously kid, is there anything you don't cry about ?

you hypejob fighter got spanked by a better, more-skilled, more well-rounded fighter..... just like we said would happen

STOP..... CRYING..... BlTCH.....

tell me who has.....

1) no titles
            2) no chance of breaking Hopkins record
            3) no signature win on his resume'
            4) no $365M deal with DAZN
            4) no pride
            5) egg on his face
            6) lumps on his face
            8) the shlttiest fanbase in sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Canelo is not a puncher.

of all the ******ed things for you to whine about

earlier, breadman said that casual fans are fkn idiots who say the dumbest shlt

he was talking about you lol

what an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                Which is why you love hearing Golovkin's interviews over the years declining in performance versus his more thorough and punctuated answer from 2011-2013.

You will find posts of mine detailing what GGG does right and whom he should fight next. When you find that info you'll see why how I "analyze" GGG better than you, or as how you detail GGG's wins with "clearly."
                Oh OK____________________

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  If you think Kessler-Ward or Barrera-Ward were controversial the conversation ends there

Good day
                  No one was talking to you anyway - or is this your alt? Lol

Anyone who thinks Ward schooled Barrera either hasn't seen the fight, is a Ward sycophant, or has no idea how to score boxing. In a neutral site with neutral judges it is a 7-5 fight. And that is allowing for the usual dirty tactics Ward employs.

Ward headbutted Kessler like 30 times lol. What he did in that fight alone was disgusting and clear evidence of him having to bend the rules and fight at home to even be competitive against top boxers. If that fight happened in Denmark Ward is DQd. If it happens in a neutral site he is very likely DQd.

Watching that one video of Ward it is laughable the stuff he was able to get away with, even early in his career he had to break the rules to be competitive lol.

Ward is like the rich kid in town who wants to be a boxer. So his dad sets up a ring in his backyard. Hires the ref and judges. Little Andre is able to cheat, hold, elbow, headbutt, hit and hold, do whatever he wants. He still struggles to outclass any opponent and should have been DQd multiple times. But because he fights in his own backyard the ref lets little Andre get away with everything and when it goes to decision what should be an even fight is all of a sudden a shutout victory for little Andre...even when he gets outworked by over 200 punches lol. It's crazy that anyone can hype him up and not see he obviously was hyped up to be something he wasn't.

Look at the stuff he had to do against Ashworth for God's sakes lol. Or Miranda lol. It's hilarious that anyone hypes him up lol.

People who hype up Andre Ward have never actually watched him 'box', I am certain of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1R8e0Ynrms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1SVvyx8sR0

Comment

if you think that the result of the Kovalev II, Kessler, Bika, Barrera, or Miranda, fights..... were affected by hometown cooking, then you are a sensitive little casual fan who DKSAB

Ward beat ALL of those guys, outclassing most of them

give it a rest you whiney pansy..... and learn how to score a fight

when Canelo outboxed Golovkin in the first fight, you clowns asked how it was possible to win a fight moving backwards..... but when Canelo backed up and beat up Jabkin in the rematch, you clowns try to make out like Jabkin pulled a Mayweather or something

Golovkin and Kovalev both lost, and you need to pick a new sport

only the lowest fanboy shltters deny that Golovkin ducked Ward

Lol you have never even watched Ward fight besides the two Kov fights, just admit it. Anyone saying he clearly beat Bika Miranda or Barrera is a grade A sub 80 IQ special. Watch the fights.

Kessler and Kov should have probably been DQd in both. At least one.

But anyone no one cares about your opinion, you're not smart enough to warrant listening to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      No one was talking to you anyway - or is this your alt? Lol

Anyone who thinks Ward schooled Barrera either hasn't seen the fight, is a Ward sycophant, or has no idea how to score boxing. In a neutral site with neutral judges it is a 7-5 fight. And that is allowing for the usual dirty tactics Ward employs.

Ward headbutted Kessler like 30 times lol. What he did in that fight alone was disgusting and clear evidence of him having to bend the rules and fight at home to even be competitive against top boxers. If that fight happened in Denmark Ward is DQd. If it happens in a neutral site he is very likely DQd.

Watching that one video of Ward it is laughable the stuff he was able to get away with, even early in his career he had to break the rules to be competitive lol.

Ward is like the rich kid in town who wants to be a boxer. So his dad sets up a ring in his backyard. Hires the ref and judges. Little Andre is able to cheat, hold, elbow, headbutt, hit and hold, do whatever he wants. He still struggles to outclass any opponent and should have been DQd multiple times. But because he fights in his own backyard the ref lets little Andre get away with everything and when it goes to decision what should be an even fight is all of a sudden a shutout victory for little Andre...even when he gets outworked by over 200 punches lol. It's crazy that anyone can hype him up and not see he obviously was hyped up to be something he wasn't.

Look at the stuff he had to do against Ashworth for God's sakes lol. Or Miranda lol. It's hilarious that anyone hypes him up lol.

People who hype up Andre Ward have never actually watched him 'box', I am certain of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1R8e0Ynrms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1SVvyx8sR0
                      Good day means keep your crazy ass to yourself

Ward did not school Barrera but won clean..9-3 or 8-4 iirc. Same thing with Kessler and, by the way, Kessler was the favorite going into that fight (favorite of whole super six I think)

It's odd how irrationally resentful you are of someone who is retired.

Theres nothing wrong with having an opinion on things, but youve got to at least reflect on your perspective when nobody else sees it like you..for the sake of your health honestly

Ward had many close fights. Most of those outcomes could be justified rewatching the fight. The only fight where I felt Ward should've lost was Kovalev 1. And that was a terrific performance by Andre. Nonetheless I had it 6-6 or 7-5 and the KD should be been the difference.

Ward cleared that up in the rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X