Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-07-2019, 03:28 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3742 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,143.98
Total Points: 27,269.28
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
I sure did. It was fun clowning you
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Enjoy.

Ur arse must be sweelin just apply some lube on it nxt time u see mah avatar
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 03:31 AM #42
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 10578 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,178.76
Total Points: 90,651.01
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista 

Having a good time, Dub? Don't pretend. Let it out.

travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 03:50 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Having a good time, Dub? Don't pretend. Let it out.

Wait u didnt quote me? Afraid to see mah avatar? Lmao

In case ur swellin arse dont know ur still in the losing end

3 racist white democraps
Vs
1 italian, 1 resigned white republican

Thats 3 vs 1
Italians does not count lol
This is white vs white

Im pretty sure more white democraps with blackface gonna pop soon so keep posting aswell with white republican with blackface

Ur gonna have to keep applying lube on that arse though everytime u see mah avatar

Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 02-07-2019 at 03:54 AM.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:03 AM #44
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
Wait u didnt quote me? Afraid to see mah avatar? Lmao

In case ur swellin arse dont know ur still in the losing end

3 racist white democraps
Vs
1 italian, 1 resigned white republican

Thats 3 vs 1
Italians does not count lol
This is white vs white

Im pretty sure more white democraps with blackface gonna pop soon so keep posting aswell with white republican with blackface

Ur gonna have to keep applying lube on that arse though everytime u see mah avatar

Why are you still writing to me? You really are hurt, aren't you?

You don't get it, do you? Travesty. Your poor thread was oh so serious to you...and I just made a mockery of it. Just came in and Fvvcked it all up...

Next time, think it out better and plan ahead. Common sense should have told you how this was going to turn out.

But don't feel too bad about that. YOU were the star of the show. And for that, I salute you. It's been fun

Old 02-07-2019, 04:42 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3613 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 61,319.72
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
When are yall gonna stop circle jerking over this?

Ah, that's right...no time soon.

Well here's another one for you all to enjoy. I don't know why yall think any of these politicians are so much different just because of their political party, but have at it. Cheers.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
My libertarian ass just assumed they want the media to throw fits for both sides. No hypocrisy. But that’s the media.

Regardless, I’d love to get Joy Bahar fires

Edit - now I see we are comparing numbers of republicans to do it vs Democrats. I hope you know ALL OF YOU are the problem, treating your damn political party like it’s your sports team and cheer for them no matter what. SMH
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 04:44 AM #46
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
My libertarian ass just assumed they want the media to throw fits for both sides. No hypocrisy. But thats the media.

Regardless, Id love to get Joy Bahar fires

Edit - now I see we are comparing numbers of republicans to do it vs Democrats. I hope you know ALL OF YOU are the problem, treating your damn political party like its your sports team and cheer for them no matter what. SMH
Exactly! It's ridiculous.

I didn't even bother to respond to the dude trying to now take tally of how many democrats and how many republicans. How pathetic is that?
Old 02-07-2019, 04:58 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3613 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 61,319.72
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:

I didn't even bother to respond to the dude trying to now take tally of how many democrats and how many republicans. How pathetic is that?
Were about 5 years out from guys wearing jerseys with donkeys or elephants
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 04:58 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

Oh poor u

Crying on someones shoulder
Old 02-07-2019, 05:04 AM #49
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Were about 5 years out from guys wearing jerseys with donkeys or elephants
Yo, you are certainly not lying.

We should design a clothing line for these Dems and Repubs. Easy money.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:20 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5026 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.29
Total Points: 30,433.38
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
When you say black panther movements, I hope you are referring to "The New Black Panther Party" and not the original Black Panther Party for Self-Defense.

"The New Black Panther Party" is trash and doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the former, which was NOT about black racial supremacy.
Black Panther meaning today is black supremacy. It isn't anything in the old days like the United Black Conservative Party, or the American Black Patriots. They used to be the symbol of black goodness in America, by encouraging black youths to join the military or firemen in order to be a productive member of society.

By Black Panther movements I mean, like BLM and NBPP. Where they encourage b. youths to fight the police and get shot and be part of gangs and protests against white people.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
incase, siblings, wondering, yall

User Tag List