No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Takes a Plea in Domestic Violence Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Takes a Plea in Domestic Violence Case

According to the Staten Island Advance, light heavyweight contender Marcus Browne, 28-years-old, appeared in court on Wednesday and plead guilty to criminal contempt in the second degree after allegedly attacking his girlfriend last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good on him for passing the American boxers rite of passage

Comment

Jesus this guy is insecure and sensitive. THREE cases. He's going to kill that woman one day

Comment

dees 2 iz poison on each other

Comment

You can tell he likes hitting women because his career best performance was against a dude was a vagina on his forehead.

Comment

Where are the posts of "he didn't do it because the girl would be dead with how hard he punches" posts

Comment

Glad I don't have any kids....it seems as though being young and having a baby mama ALWAYS causes issues. Simply put, he has a lot of growing up to do....her as well, I'm sure.

I've had to request an order of protection against a woman I dated years ago....no fun at all. Relationships become more toxic when the man or woman becomes unpredictable during a spat and has a "WTF?" moment and goes too far.

At that point, it becomes harder to trust that person and have an adult conversation because they're loose upstairs and has actually shown their crazy side when they ignore your boundaries.

Any other time, I'd blame both parties, but the mere fact that this is the 3rd incident and he's been the aggressor all 3 times....I mean....what can you say at that point?

Sadly, they have a child together. Even if he (Browne) grows up and out of that mind set, they'll never be together again. Sucks for the child when it's all said and done.

Comment

Good thing his baby's mother is not in my family because he would have most likely been unable to continue his boxing career let alone win a world title...

Comment

where are the kovalev fans? they like to defend woman beaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    You can tell he likes hitting women because his career best performance was against a dude was a vagina on his forehead.

Comment

Working...
                    X