Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao speaks up and says he can beat Errol Spence (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
    I wouldn't doubt that Pac is willing to fight the top Welterweights. Stylistically and even at his current age, he'd make it a tough fight for anyone currently. Broner is a good preparation match before the top dogs.

Thurman or Spence would be an awesome fight for him.
    I agree. He’s building steam for those possible fights. But let’s not forget his real goal is a rematch with Floyd to close their chapter once and for all, but if Floyd flakes off from a rematch expect this young guns to be Pac’s next Mark.

All big fights to make. All PPV WORTHY.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I'd pick Manny honestly.
      I'd pick Manny too. I am extremely critical of Manny and not a big fan, but Spence has never fought any close to as good as Manny.

And while Manny might be slower than he once was and less durable..he is craftier and smarter than ANY opponent Errol has ever fought.

Why does that matter? Because Errol has shown he only knows how to fight 1 way...and that's coming right at you. That is not a good tactic against Manny Pacquiao

Manny ruins Errol even at this stage

Comment

No need to talk about Spence vs. Pacquiao fight. We all know what happens.

Respect to Pacman for having a warrior's heart and calling out the best.

Bernard Hopkins and Manny Pacquiao are legends of this era.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          I agree. He’s building steam for those possible fights. But let’s not forget his real goal is a rematch with Floyd to close their chapter once and for all, but if Floyd flakes off from a rematch expect this young guns to be Pac’s next Mark.

Spoon you know I'm insanely critical of Manny, but I would pick Manny over Errol...that would make major PPV noise...possibly lures Floyd out as it would equate to 2.5m buys or so

Comment

Very true! Floyd is definitely who Pac is aiming for. Wouldn't be a bad fight to see. All those new rivals Pac could fight def would all be PPV worthy easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Spoon you know I'm insanely critical of Manny, but I would pick Manny over Errol...that would make major PPV noise...possibly lures Floyd out as it would equate to 2.5m buys or so
              Pac and Spence would be a very good fight. Would be hella hype for a Mayweather rematch if Pac would beat either him or Thurman

Comment

I'd pick Manny too. I am extremely critical of Manny and not a big fan, but Spence has never fought any close to as good as Manny.

And while Manny might be slower than he once was and less durable..he is craftier and smarter than ANY opponent Errol has ever fought.

Why does that matter? Because Errol has shown he only knows how to fight 1 way...and that's coming right at you. That is not a good tactic against Manny Pacquiao

Manny ruins Errol even at this stage
                Great point. Pac loves attackers. He’ll be tattooing Spence all night.

Comment

Pac-Floyd at this point in their careers is not PPV worthy. Ok maybe for casuals.

I bought their fight only to fill in some time during a poker game with pals. I'm not bothering a second time as it would be an even more obvious money grab circus than Floyd-mcgregor.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Comment

The thing is I’m 55 years old. I remember when I reached 40 is when my athleticism declined. @ 42 I was feeling all the old man’s joint pains and athritis. I really do think After Broner. Pac only has 1 or 2 fights left. So if it was me Pac should fight Floyd and run off to the sunset win or lose. Or Spence, if he beats Spence Then Thurman. Then retire a Super Legend. No need to fight Floyd half of the world thinks he won anyway. And beating A Spence shows he’a mothefuvking warrior that took on the prime of this generation. Notice I didn’t put Crawford in the match up with Pac. Crawford is not a good match up for Pac. He’s rangy, longer reach, fights like a boxer who uses most of the ring. At this stage of Pac’s Career he needs fighters who comes to fight. Boxers who runs around the ring too much will be hard for Pac. Example, Duran vs Sugar Ray. Duran was old and had no legs to go on running around in his last fight with Sugar. So he said Nomas. I can say he can dance with Spence in a 50/50 fight. Others he will destroy. Except for Crawford. Floyd in a rematch, Pac got him with one arm, and landed the telling blows. A 2 healthy armed Pac will be too much for Floyd.

So that said Pac can dance with everyone. Just not Crawford. Crawford at this point is a bad match up for him.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-10-2019, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Pac-Floyd at this point in their careers is not PPV worthy. Ok maybe for casuals.

I bought their fight only to fill in some time during a poker game with pals. I'm not bothering a second time as it would be an even more obvious money grab circus than Floyd-mcgregor.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
                      Say what you want, but you know they are still the 2 most popular active boxers in the planet. This will still go 2M ppv buys. Not to mention PPV from other countries. It still is a big money fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X