Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol Naah..

It's a thread chronicling the biggest scam in boxing history.

570,000 views shows you how the boxing world has been awaken from the scam of a fight.

What you should ask yourself after-all these evidence brought forth. Why are you still blind?

Is it your love for Floyd

Here's a tribute to your love for Floyd. Enjoy!

570,000 views? OK but I bet 569,321 were from you alone.

I'm not even a Floyd fan but I've been watching boxing for more than 40 years so I have no agenda and know what I'm watching and again you have every right not to like it but Floyd won the fight, sorry............

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      570,000 views? OK but I bet 569,321 were from you alone.

I'm not even a Floyd fan but I've been watching boxing for more than 40 years so I have no agenda and know what I'm watching and again you have every right not to like it but Floyd won the fight, sorry............
      lol sure you're not. Tell that to yourself. Off course you can't see what is right in front of you. You are after-all a blind sheep.

But before I leave with your delusion. Maybe you may listen to your hero and master that you claim you don't care about lolololol Enjoy this FACT just the fact. You love Floyd. Embrace Floyd. Don't deny what you feel. Your posts are well documented here. In how much you love Froid Roid.

Here straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

IF you're contented with that fake win. Then you only have to tell Floyd not to go in the ring with Manny anymore. Savor that fake win. All the fakery is what makes that fight memorable, fake compubox, fake drug testing, fake commentators, fake NSAC, Fake USADA, TUEs all fake lol and the lack of action from all that runnin' and huggin' by Floyd IV Mayweather is what makes that fight memorable. Memorable enough to recall as one of the blue prints of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

After-all, no need for a rematch everyone knows who won that fight, and it's not the bald dude, but who ran and hugged the whole night that's not the asian dude lol

Oh, will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch hahaha!!

Here something to wet your panties Just the Fact haha!!

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY THIS DEC, HE DECIDED TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I smell VAGINA again lolololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-31-2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• i just seen the may pac fight for the first time and boy did mayweather make pac look like a stupid amateur.

pac couldnt even cut the ring off. what a fool.

what are the 8 divisions that pac won world titles in?

Comment

• thew little jap guy that floyd fought would have killed pacman LOL. literally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacroid#48 View Post
            thew little jap guy that floyd fought would have killed pacman LOL. literally.
            If Pac fought that little Jap guy.. This would have been the outcome for REAL lololololol

Comment

If Pac fought that little Jap guy.. This would have been the outcome for REAL lololololol

if pac fought that jap guy, pac would say "my arm hurts and i need salt water" after he got whipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacroid#48 View Post
                if pac fought that jap guy, pac would say "my arm hurts and i need salt water" after he got whipped.
                Really?

All I hear is FROID ROID flaked off again?

Watch this black dude speak the truth.

MayPac 2 Cancelled Mayweather's Ducking Pacquiao

Floyd loves to Flake.. Just the story of this conman.. Go figure.. No word of honor doll.. Biatch out for the nth time lololololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-05-2019, 01:26 AM.

Comment

This is another example of a similarity of the Pac May 1 fight. When Shawn Porter fought Broner.

Shawn was the "effective aggressor" and pushed broner's body for 12 rounds of non stop offense and won. The difference with this fight from the Pac May fight. The better guy truly was the victor. In the Pac May fight the hugger and the runner who did nothing for 12 queer rounds won, when it's the effective agressor who should have won that night (Pac). You can truly see Broner kept on hugging and pushing Porter's head and eventually, the ref deducted a point for Broner's foul tactics, unlike Floyd who gets away with everything in Vegas.
                  actually not only in vegas, but all over the world it seems (at least as long as he has his buddy kenny bayless with him).

if you watch the woman beater *floyd's fight with the japanese guy, i kid you not, the japanese guy pushes the woman beater *floyd and bayless says "no pushing", and directly after, the woman beater *floyd pushes off with his left elbow and then hits the japanese guy and knocks him down, and does bayless say anything, no.

Comment

• Destiny is being fulfilled.

JAN 9, 2019

Round 2 - Seed planted clippers game VIDEO

Comment

• Hi my name is Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow and this is jackass. Where do I pick up my tin foil hat?

Mayweather Pacquiao
                      RD 1 10 9
                      RD 2 10 9
                      RD 3 10 9
                      RD 4 9 10
                      RD 5 10 9
                      RD 6 9 10
                      RD 7 10 9
                      RD 8 10 9
                      RD 9 10 9
                      RD10 10 9
                      RD11 10 9