Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Pacquiao is Definitely My Biggest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lacruzel View Post
    Again, not all boxers are fighters. Some are just boxers.
    Some boxers come to fight.
    Some boxers come to tap, hug and run.
    I gave you an example: Floyd.
    He neither takes risks nor puts his life on the line.
    So based on your logic, he has no heart.

You should think about this logically
    and not let emotions cloud your thinking.
    It is very very very hard to do what Floyd does in the ring. He can be hit and hurt just like anyone. His amazing skill prevented him from taking damage like that. Many ppl have tried to fight like that. I mean heck, ask Broner how easy it is to fight like that.
    Last edited by dwayne3534; 12-19-2018, 07:59 AM. Reason: Misspelled words

Comment

Getting in the ring with a much larger MMA champion with the STRONG risk of him getting frustrated and throwing some MMA move that damages him to the point he can never box again - I'd call that a risk. MF'er was already hammer fisting.

Getting in the ring with the best kickboxer in Japan who's looking to make a name for himself and may very well be backed by the Yakuza, to the point Floyd got the hell out of there and put up a denial Instagram - I'd call that putting his life on the line.

Neither of those are even considering that he fought trench with Maidana, a power puncher fresh off dropping Broner who'd never been dropped, in two separate fights and was right in front of Manny, a speed puncher fresh off rolling up Bradley, for 11 rounds. I'd call that risk.

Comment

Originally posted by dwayne3534 View Post
        It is very very very hard to do what Floyd does in the ring. He can be hit and hurt just like anyone. His amazing skill prevented him from taking damage like that. Many ppl have tried to fight like that. I mean heck, ask Broner how easy it is to fight like that.
        Ask Berto.

Comment

This dude is a joke. C level fighter. Whats his best win again?? lol. Even an old beat up pacman beats this guy up. If adrian broner were to win so what? is he a stud out of a sudden? lol. He cant beat top notch guys! he's a C level fighter. Hes tough, strong, and has heart but thats it. Hes not a smart fighter, he has no ring IQ, and he thinks hes still floyd mayweather out there!

Comment

Again, not all boxers are fighters. Some are just boxers.
            Some boxers come to fight.
            Some boxers come to tap, hug and run.
            So based on your logic, he has no heart.

You should think about this logically
            and not let emotions cloud your thinking.
            It’s easy for you to speak on a boxer not having heart when you not out there in the ring yourself and sitting there criticizing who has heart and don’t have heart. As far as Mayweather the game is to hit and not be hit you want a fighter to sit there and take blows to the head and get brain damage? Boxing is a sweet science and its many different styles. To say I’m putting my emotions in is asinine. You’re comments about who take risk and I assume you never got in the ring yourself to take a risk your comments is off base.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
              He got the fight because Pacman thinks Broner is flawed just like Matthysse was and therefore it will be an easy fight for him. Post Horn he wants easy fights only, none of this rough and tumble stuff that he used to get involved in.
              I get that. And Broner is a name... that still sells. His reaction is nonetheless funny. I don't think he thought it was going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                I get that. And Broner is a name... that still sells. His reaction is nonetheless funny. I don't think he thought it was going to happen.
                Just hope that Broner gives it a real go, I'm not looking for Packy to be hurt but his one eyed fans need to cut the crap and be shown that their idol is not what he he used to be, as happens to everyone, and should retire for his own good. And his country's, he's a Senator with responsibilities for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Four division world champion Adrien "The Problem" Broner is training for the fight of his life. Broner, under the training guidance of veteran coach Kevin Cunningham, is preparing himself at Miami Beach's world famous 5th Street Gym for his scheduled clash with WBA "regular" welterweight champion Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  This a must see fight. Can't wait already.

Comment

False in so many ways.
                    Floyd doesn't fight, he taps people, hugs and runs (the modern definition of sweet science)
                    There is no intention to stop the opponent.
                    Thats called surviving, not fighting.
                    Floyd doesn't take risks.
                    Therefore, he has no heart.

About the article,
                    I can see the #LDBC narrative this early,
                    If Broner wins, it's the best Broner that showed up.
                    If Broner loses, and he will, it's the usual Broner that showed up.

If Broner fights, it's an exciting fight.
                    If Broner runs, the fight stank coz Pacquiao couldn't catch him.
                    If Pacquiao runs, the fight stank coz Pacquiao ran.
                    If both fighters ran, of course it's a stinker.
                    But they'll never admit it's the runner who spoils the fight for everyone.

All Broner has to do with this fight is survive.
                    I'll pay special attention to the referee,
                    When Manny ran after Floyd, the referee never gave warnings to the repetitive clinching.
                    When Manny fought Jeff "The Rhino" Horn, they gave Jeff his 1st warning at R11.

The #GOAT Pacquiao may be the most cheated on Boxer in history if you try to look back.
                    Always the judges and referees are against pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Man, may be i was exaggerating but Broner is a very normal fighter.

He was great un 130 and 135 because he was a very heavy fighter but against fighters with his same weight ... He struggled.

Ricky Burns is a 3 división champ too
                      If broner stays at 135 he will be an ATG.

Comment

Working...
                      X