Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Drops Pedraza Twice, Wins Decision To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goodtry View Post
    "...Pedraza wasn't hurt..." - OK, if you say so...
    Hurt to the body. Yes. But he got up. Kept moving his head. He was no danger of being stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Lmfao!!! I didn’t catch that. But I haven’t paid attention to compubox in ages. The whole show was bias against predaza. Except Floyd and Bradley. Everything else in the telecast is as horrid. I’ll be passing on espn forthwith.
      As a Loma fan its hard to watch...They gargle his nuts so hard its cringe worthy...

But to be honest casuals eat that stuff up, they need to be told they are witnessing greatness and all of a sudden they are into it.
      Last edited by Banderivets; 12-09-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by inidouh View Post
        Another one of Top Rank's scam fights. Pedraza clearly was paid off, and showed up just to collect his pay check. The fix was in. Thru the entire fight, ESPN showed not 1 replay of Pedraza landing a punch even though Loma eyes were noticeably bruised, Tank Davis and Mickey would definitely beat Loma. And Pac would put him to sleep and I'm not even a Pac fan.
        Agreed. Fuk arum and espn

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
          oh he a bum!

Champions are bums!

This f1cking place....
          Lol. Yea man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Yup, Margs was a little more accurate tho

better power, too. plaster notwithstanding

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Watch the fight. I didn’t see a bum last night. Predaza fought very well
              Before the fight started I told my friend I expected Loma to win, but asserted, “Pedraza is no pushover.” I didn’t realize how right I was. The kid fought well, and he showed a lot of toughness in the eleventh. Not everyone can be the top dog, but some guys don’t just show up for a check either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                oh he a bum!

Champions are bums!

This f1cking place....

A lot of armchair title holders here.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Before the fight started I told my friend I expected Loma to win, but asserted, “Pedraza is no pushover.” I didn’t realize how right I was. The kid fought well, and he showed a lot of toughness in the eleventh. Not everyone can be the top dog, but some guys don’t just show up for a check either.
                  He Lost almost all the rounds

And he never want to be the agressive

Only survive.

Thats the reason why Puerto Rico boxing is sh .it actually.

In México, we want to see our fighters fight to win, with heart and relentless, not only survive

Comment

• Lomachenko didn't look that good in this fight, Verdejo would beat his ass at 135 in a future if Loma still champ. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      He Lost almost all the rounds

And he never want to be the agressive

Only survive.

Thats the reason why Puerto Rico boxing is sh .it actually.

In México, we want to see our fighters fight to win, with heart and relentless, not only survive
                      I don’t agree. Pedraza tried what he could with what he had. Not everybody can be the best. If he was better, we’d all know it by now. It’s true he probably lost every round but the ninth, but that’s not the whole story. Most every round was competitive but the tenth, when Loma stepped on the gas. Still Pedraza showed toughness and heart. He got showered with punches, but managed to make the end of the round on his feet. A lesser fighter would’ve been creamed last night — Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, whatever.

Comment

Working...
                      X