Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its time to talk to the elephant in the room!?!?!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mexican youngsters shined tonight. Ramirez is ok, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      I seen him, he has improved I just dont think hes that good. I dont like his style or the way he throws his punches but maybe it just one of those things where it "outside looking in" but just what I think of him.

Im sure if him and benevidez fight I 100% believe benevidez stops him.
      As I have gotten deeper into the amateur game, I have realized the importance of the warm up.

ramirez didnt wrap his hands til the fight before his own finished. IMO thats why his stoppages dont come earlier. But oh well I would love to see benevidez vs ramirez. I will travel to Az or Nv for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        People blast flat footed fighters but 90% of the time its about having your footing at the right place at the right time. Ramirez legs are so long it puts him in the right place at the right time.
        There's a difference between blind people calling Golovkin flat footed for staying perfectly balanced and in range to fire back and me calling Ramirez flat footed for mostly throwing arm punches because his feet aren't planted.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          The Mexican youngsters shined tonight. Ramirez is ok, nothing more.
          Honest question, if he beat Eubank Jr the same way, would your opinion change of Ramirez?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
            There's a difference between blind people calling Golovkin flat footed for staying perfectly balanced and in range to fire back and me calling Ramirez flat footed for mostly throwing arm punches because his feet aren't planted.
            I totally agree brother! I think GGG has some of the best footwork boxing. But to think that gggs footwork is far superior to ramirez is ridiculous. I do beleive ggg has the better upper body range tho but ramirez does work on imporovement.

Comment

El Zurdo is a beast it’s gonna be hard to beat him

There’s a reason ggg doesn’t wanna move up

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Honest question, if he beat Eubank Jr the same way, would your opinion change of Ramirez?
                What?

He won't go anywhere near Eubank Jr. He'll be pulverized! You kidding me? I like Porky Medina better than this guy. Really.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-04-2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Always said he was the smw king. But i always got laughed at by idiots that said fckn degale was the best lmao the same idiots still talking ****

Comment

SMW division is going through a great depression. Shallow division

Comment

He looked pretty impressive vs Abraham but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X