Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SEX] What is it like to get pvssy? Describe the feeling.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant say i find it that amazing, obviously nice and better than jacking off but is it really the best thing in the world like some people make out? its just a shag lol, dont know why you build it up so much in your mind, i watched the 40 year old virgin the other day- 'youre putting the ***** on a pedestal'

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      Yeah the hard part, I guess, is to get it. Never really had that problem, but I can feel the older I get, the harder it is to meet woman. While studying, it's always the easiest, work related is also good. But just finding someone when you are above the twenties, is really hard.

I don't know what advice to give, if you simply just can't get laid, it's probably something to do with your situation, I guess those people are either very awkward socially, very creepy / no confidence and/or very poor. If you can click off two of those categories, I don't know man.
      think they have a heightened sense of how attractive they are, thats some guys problems. cause you think for every weird ugly guy there is a weird ugly female equivalent. but some guys think they are entitled to a decent looking girl, even if they look like the elephant man. and even if they arent that ugly, if they are weird as **** and a drip then they need to realise that that knocks there ratings down and they are gonna have to go for girls who dont look great.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        think they have a heightened sense of how attractive they are, thats some guys problems. cause you think for every weird ugly guy there is a weird ugly female equivalent. but some guys think they are entitled to a decent looking girl, even if they look like the elephant man. and even if they arent that ugly, if they are weird as **** and a drip then they need to realise that that knocks there ratings down and they are gonna have to go for girls who dont look great.
        Yea, while I kind of agree, I think that if you got confidence, maybe a bit fun and got money, plus some interesting hobbies, I think you can do it. It's all about the energy you send out. You have girls that can smell insecurities within a blink of an eye (actually most girls), and if they get the feeling that you are somewhat a prey, they simply won't get turned on, when you as a ugly, but super fun and super confident guy, can give them that feeling of security and relaxation that they all looking for. If you rich meanwhile, you can probably get away with not having any of that.

But yeah, if you are 2/10, you ain't gonna get a girl that's a solid 10, you need to work your way up. There's always some girl dancing on drugs at 5 am, that's worth a shot, if you really really can't get someone else.

Let's talk about confidence. Because I know I got it when talking to girls, but again, sometimes there's these extremely hot and extremely testing ladies (testing by kinda analyzing you every move) those ones, can get my palms sweaty, and honestly ain't got no idea how to relax in those sitautions. Girls pick it up after 2 seconds, whenever you feel it yourself, trust me, the girl already knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I've had no success with tinder. Absolutely none. I'm pretty sure one girl I met on tinder thought I was a serial killer or something. I accidently gave her the creep vibes.
          Dude, you lost hope after 1 tinder date? That's like getting rejected on a bar, and then never trying again, just engraving the words she said "**** off, creep!" in your brain. Damn man, you gotta get back out.

Maybe tinder ain't your thing and ofcourse I don't know how old you are, so it's hard to really know, if you are mid 40's, 50's. So which is it?

Comment

Feels good man (warm, if shes in the mood really wet especially if she is ovulating), but always protect yourself no matter what especially if it is your first time. A condom will help you last longer. If you know you are going to get it rub one out LOL before having sex with her too (that should also help you last longer and you think a little more clearly, and don't do anything stupid). It may be her first time too, and might hurt her so if she tells you to stop then stop right away. First time I went raw, my girl kind of raped me she just got on top and held me down, and told me to give her a baby luckily I got her off and pulled out in time. If the condom breaks or you do have unprotected sex (very stupid if you are young), get the plan B pill right after $40 (or just deal with the consequences the next 18 years). If you need condoms they have some clinics that offer them for free, or if you are too embarrassed then find a pharmacy with self check out (CVS?) and get a 3 pack (get the Trojan ribbed ones, or Skin brand just in case she might be allergic to latex).

Find a girl that you like get to know her, become friends and see where it goes. If you are lucky enough to get it the first time the next time you are with her don't act like you expect it to happen all the time (she may be on her periodical LOL). My girl I took out a few times (we were friends for a little while), I took her out to eat (go on a date like a restaurant, or movie) and when I took her home she was ready to go. I wasn't expecting it to happen, but always keeps a condom on me so I was ready. Didn't finish the first time I was with her, because her mom came home and was knocking at the door (I was scared to death). The next time I was with her I was more prepared and handle my business.

Comment

Yea, while I kind of agree, I think that if you got confidence, maybe a bit fun and got money, plus some interesting hobbies, I think you can do it. It's all about the energy you send out. You have girls that can smell insecurities within a blink of an eye (actually most girls), and if they get the feeling that you are somewhat a prey, they simply won't get turned on, when you as a ugly, but super fun and super confident guy, can give them that feeling of security and relaxation that they all looking for. If you rich meanwhile, you can probably get away with not having any of that.

But yeah, if you are 2/10, you ain't gonna get a girl that's a solid 10, you need to work your way up. There's always some girl dancing on drugs at 5 am, that's worth a shot, if you really really can't get someone else.

Let's talk about confidence. Because I know I got it when talking to girls, but again, sometimes there's these extremely hot and extremely testing ladies (testing by kinda analyzing you every move) those ones, can get my palms sweaty, and honestly ain't got no idea how to relax in those sitautions. Girls pick it up after 2 seconds, whenever you feel it yourself, trust me, the girl already knew it.
              yeah haha, thats what i was getting at, maybe im wrong but i cant imagine the posters doing this sort of thread are ultra confident and have the personality thats attractive to women. so even if in actual physical looks they are okay (i.e not disfigured) they are gonna have to shoot lower than they think. cause even a good looking drip is a drip.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                yeah haha, thats what i was getting at, maybe im wrong but i cant imagine the posters doing this sort of thread are ultra confident and have the personality thats attractive to women. so even if in actual physical looks they are okay (i.e not disfigured) they are gonna have to shoot lower than they think. cause even a good looking drip is a drip.
                Yeah, I'm trying to imagine every possible road block.

One thing I've heard really heped a lot of people, and ofcourse this sounds super cliche, is start working out. Let's say you are a fat dude and not super funny, then you should probably look to try and get it off. I have never been fat, so I don't know how hard it is to do it, but I imagine that it is a big test to overcome, like to quit smoking or changing negative habbits. It probably won't be easy, but you will thank yourself afterwards. Just the fact that you start working out will boost your confidence a bit, so let's say you lose some weight, who knows you might go from a 5 / 10 to a 7-8 / 10 yourself, just hidden behind all that fat.

Then let's say it's your social life, that's completely trash and you can't go anywhere, because you don't have anyone. I'm trying to imagine what to do in this situation, besides being sad AF, I don't have the answers. I saw a guy who posted about joining a social club, where you can sit and just talk. If I was completely alone I think it's definitely worth doing. Talking is nice.

He might live in a country or might be super religious, then you I must say, we just disagree. But respectfully so.

I don't know the problem of this guy, but I know one thing. I look around at the people I've known through times. The ones who really get the nice ones, are the ones who dares to not be cute/kind. You stand your ground in arguments and usually also the guys who are passionate about something (Sorry, boxing won't work on girls.). Guys who dares to take initiative.

Being annoying is probably the worst you can be. People who always believe that they are right, people who always school others in their own belief, people who seeks arguments just to win it and people who always pokes at you. Avoid these things. Play the game, if she writes you after a day, you write back 2 days after. Always give her the same amount of time, she gave you. That'll leave her thinking, which is ultimately your goal . But ofcourse you have to be pretty far to get there.

Jesus I'm typing away, had a super ****ty day. You know how life swings from 10 to 1 so quickly and sometimes reversed.

Bigdrama, I myself over the years have found that it's not the quantity, but rather the quality of it. Which leads me back to the fact that sex with complete trust and care (love?) is perhaps the best thing in the world.

I can only speak through my own experience and I believe I've had it easier than most people.

Comment

Yeah, I'm trying to imagine every possible road block.

One thing I've heard really heped a lot of people, and ofcourse this sounds super cliche, is start working out. Let's say you are a fat dude and not super funny, then you should probably look to try and get it off. I have never been fat, so I don't know how hard it is to do it, but I imagine that it is a big test to overcome, like to quit smoking or changing negative habbits. It probably won't be easy, but you will thank yourself afterwards. Just the fact that you start working out will boost your confidence a bit, so let's say you lose some weight, who knows you might go from a 5 / 10 to a 7-8 / 10 yourself, just hidden behind all that fat.

Then let's say it's your social life, that's completely trash and you can't go anywhere, because you don't have anyone. I'm trying to imagine what to do in this situation, besides being sad AF, I don't have the answers. I saw a guy who posted about joining a social club, where you can sit and just talk. If I was completely alone I think it's definitely worth doing. Talking is nice.

He might live in a country or might be super religious, then you I must say, we just disagree. But respectfully so.

I don't know the problem of this guy, but I know one thing. I look around at the people I've known through times. The ones who really get the nice ones, are the ones who dares to not be cute/kind. You stand your ground in arguments and usually also the guys who are passionate about something (Sorry, boxing won't work on girls.). Guys who dares to take initiative.

Being annoying is probably the worst you can be. People who always believe that they are right, people who always school others in their own belief, people who seeks arguments just to win it and people who always pokes at you. Avoid these things. Play the game, if she writes you after a day, you write back 2 days after. Always give her the same amount of time, she gave you. That'll leave her thinking, which is ultimately your goal . But ofcourse you have to be pretty far to get there.

Jesus I'm typing away, had a super ****ty day. You know how life swings from 10 to 1 so quickly and sometimes reversed.

Bigdrama, I myself over the years have found that it's not the quantity, but rather the quality of it. Which leads me back to the fact that sex with complete trust and care (love?) is perhaps the best thing in the world.

I can only speak through my own experience and I believe I've had it easier than most people.
                  hahah good post man. yea i just think in this day and age its crazy not to be able to find someone to date/get laid. tinder and plenty of fish just make it easy and there should be a match for everyone. he'd be better posting stuff on there than on boxingscene lounge lol

Comment

feels like warm apple pie

Comment

Feels like a wet paint knap

Comment

Working...
                      X