Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice for things to do with a girl you're starting to date and really like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All u bunch of ***** on here

U ain't ever been on the pads or taken a punch u casual

Sort it out man

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
      I've been out of the relationship thing for a while now but there's this girl I've been seeing who I'm really growing to like.

We text almost everyday and we've hung out and gone out a couple times now, but I'm at the point where I'm just running out of things to do.

How do I keep it interesting? How can I keep showing her a good time?

Also before you ask, yeah I've hit it, but after we were done we just kinda ran out of ideas of things to do , we just laid there for a while, neither of us had anything better to do so we just ended up watching TV.

Since then I'm starting to worry that this thing is going downhill and that she might get bored with me.
      Heres what i always do and have always done:

Do what you wanna do.

That simple.

I wanna go eat a new place? I call her up and tell her be ready in an hour

i wanna go movies on saturday? i call her up during the week and get her look for a good movie to watch

I wanna go grab a milkshake and walk around? i call her and off we go.

She will sometimes get me to take her shopping at some big ass shopping centre outta town or somewhere else or some place she has been eyeing up.

If i can fit it in , fair game we go.

Keep it simple. you have stuff to u wanna do? give her a call and go do it.

Comment

Depends on the girl, but cooking and hiking have always worked for me.

Comment

What do you guys usually do? Go out to eat, bars?

I went to the batting cages recently with this chick I'm seeing now. She played softball in high school and I havent been to the cages in a while.

It was a good time actually. Then we went to my house after and I cummed on her back.

It was a good night and true story.

Comment

Get her pregnant and hope she gets fat. That way nobody would want her and she'll feel to self conscious to leave you

Comment

you doing too much talking and not enough fucking. No bitch wants a bird ass nukka who is down to listen to her bs THEY WANT DICK!

Comment

Try fingerbanging her on a train during peak hour...she will fight it at first but then the excitement and adrenalin will kick in and she will be pessing down your arm. As she seeks more danger and risk....introduce her to a couple of your big ****ed friends...and make sure you have your camera ready. That way if she moves on with one of them...you can at least blackmail her into once a week blowies...then sit back and relax.

Comment

have you guys tried **** yet?

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                    I've been out of the relationship thing for a while now but there's this girl I've been seeing who I'm really growing to like.

We text almost everyday and we've hung out and gone out a couple times now, but I'm at the point where I'm just running out of things to do.

How do I keep it interesting? How can I keep showing her a good time?

Also before you ask, yeah I've hit it, but after we were done we just kinda ran out of ideas of things to do , we just laid there for a while, neither of us had anything better to do so we just ended up watching TV.

Since then I'm starting to worry that this thing is going downhill and that she might get bored with me.

Comment

When it come to things to do on 1st dates this is my favourite...

http://motherless.com/CD53DE1

Comment

Working...
                      X