No announcement yet.

Kevin Love like the Warriors and Bulls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
    yesterday it was the lakers and the knicks. knicks don't have anything to offer but melo, and there's no way in hell melo would re-sign with the wolves. lakers have a high lottery pick, but they'd be stupid to trade it for love. he'll be a free agent soon, and odds are the lakers are his number one destination. the celtics also have a high lottery pick, apart from a couple of other ones and they have rondo. minn would definitely take the celtics first this year and a couple of those nets picks they have for the next decade.
    Why would Love leave Minnesota to go to a garbage team like the Lakers? LA doesn't really have any assets. Kobe is on his way out and I'm pretty sure that they'll have a very poor roster in general. The Lakers have nothing to offer the Wolves in a trade outside of their lottery pick. Love would be stupid to leave $30 million on the table to join a team worse than Minnesota. I think Love is tired of losing and he wants to go to a contending team.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      Why would Love leave Minnesota to go to a garbage team like the Lakers? LA doesn't really have any assets. Kobe is on his way out and I'm pretty sure that they'll have a very poor roster in general. The Lakers have nothing to offer the Wolves in a trade outside of their lottery pick. Love would be stupid to leave $30 million on the table to join a team worse than Minnesota. I think Love is tired of losing and he wants to go to a contending team.
      because he's from california. it's one of the worst kept secrets in the nba that he wants to be laker. and no ****. I'm fully aware of the lakers current state of affairs. at the very least, they'll have a ton of capspace in the next couple of years, with which they could do any number of things.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
        because he's from california. it's one of the worst kept secrets in the nba that he wants to be laker. and no ****. I'm fully aware of the lakers current state of affairs. at the very least, they'll have a ton of capspace in the next couple of years, with which they could do any number of things.
        I don't buy that Love is enamored with becoming a Laker, given their current state. Unless they get dramatically better, he would be foolish to go there. Golden State is in California too.

Comment

I don't buy that Love is enamored with becoming a Laker, given their current state. Unless they get dramatically better, he would be foolish to go there. Golden State is in California too.
          it is. doesn't mean he can force his way there, and it doesn't mean that gsw can offer the wolves whatever the gsw wants and suddenly love will be a warrior.

Comment

you obviously dont know the rocky relationship Love has with the FO in Minnesota

and it's not like the Wolves are some powerhouse team that he would be dumb to leave...let's see; lose in Minnesota or lose while rebuilding with the Lakers..it's a no brainer

and why would the Wolves take a packaged pick from the Lakers? i dunno...maybe they've seen what happened in Cleveland compared to what happened in Orlando and Denver when you have a choice to get something or nothing from a FA that has the option to walk

Comment

I still hope my Lakers can manage to get him via FA in 2015

Comment

Make it happen!!! Kevin Love + splash brothers with Steve Kerr triangle offense?! Im sure it would increase the chance of a season road win in San Antonio.

Comment

Working...
                X