5'9 Height

72'' Reach

6'2 Height

80'' Reach

James Toney
    51.06%
    Shane Carwin
    48.94%

Stupid ass fight. Once Toney lands its over. You know Carwins only chance is a lucky punch and Toney will end it before then. Carwin hasnt proven he has a solid chin. Gonzaga had him rocked man.

Comment

Toney by brutal Ko

Carwin doesnt last 10 seconds

Comment

Carwin weights 300 lbs when hydrated, Toney is gonna be 205...LULZ

Thats like sayin who would win in a MMA fight, Floyd Mayweather or Shogun

LULZ

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post

LULZ
          Toney will not be 205, I guaran-fuking-tee you. 220 at BEST.

Comment

LULZ
            Then why did you start a thread on it you stupid ****?

Please, get a fucking life and stop posting. Or get even less of a life (ie. kill yourself).

Comment

LULZ

when he's not training toney weighs close to 300 lbs also, of fat. carwin doesn't use any kicks when he's striking, he'd be prefect for toney, he could shoulder roll and then catch big shane with a counter shot, but he's have to survive the first 3 minutes of being taken down and probably pounded on with those size 4XL hambones, if he doesn't get stopped on the ground toney would have an easy time with carwin standing and trading

Comment

LMFAO

You guys are fkn hilarious. Carwin would eat him for lunch **** him up and eat him again

Toney has NO Power compared to Carwin. Carwin walks around over 300 lbs. Toney is a natural Middleweight.

Toney doesnt have mike tyson power here. Carwin probably has a 1200 PSI punch

Man you boxing fan boys are fkn riduculous LMFAO

Comment

LMFAO

You guys are fkn hilarious. Carwin would eat him for lunch **** him up and eat him again

Toney has NO Power compared to Carwin. Carwin walks around over 300 lbs. Toney is a natural Middleweight.

Toney doesnt have mike tyson power here. Carwin probably has a 1200 PSI punch

Man you boxing fan boys are fkn riduculous LMFAO
                  So I'm guessin' you were expecting everyone to jump on Carwin's dick?

Now that really makes your fanboy remark quite hilarious!....fanboy.

Oh, and I thought Boxingscene.com was for boxing fans? Or am I on the wrong site.

Comment

I'm willing to put it all on Carwin.

Comment

Working...
                    X