This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Chelsea will beat Barcelona this year if they face. Chelsea is a team that can choke Barcelona and clearly beat them. If Drogba took his chances last year and we had a fair ref, Chelsea would have won 5-0.

Inter and Madrid can beat Chelsea. I wouldn't underrate Chelsea at all
    Perhaps i think they are sometimes limited if the other team shuts down Drogba or if he is out injured, Malouda has come on great though over the last year.. perhaps he can be the difference.

Originally posted by carrbobandweave View Post
    Possibly the most overrated player of all time. He's definitely up there.

Bergkamp > Any other premier league player in history

Plays the ball with the inside of his left foot around the defender, spins in the complete opposite direction and plays the ball with such spin that it rolls right back into his path. Greatest piece of skill ever. Incredible.
    Lol Cantona is one of the best players to grace the premier league that's just fact wether he is overated or not is another issue. In Europe? he never really played aswell, but in the league he flat out was the business, in one season Man United had about 10 1-0 games were he was the scorer lol.

Saying that he is not in my top 5 possibly 10

Ryan Giggs (undeniable imo due to longetivity aswell)
    Berkamp
    Henry
    Ronaldo
    Scholes
    Shearer
    Zola
    Cantona
    Viera
    Keane

Or something along those lines (probably harsh on Goalkeepers/defenders)

Comment

• I am a little shocked Fabregas made the ballon d'Or 23 list.. didn't have a great season with Arsenal and was a sub for Spain most of the world cup

Good to see Drogba getting some love

Betting suggests its between Inestia and Sneidjer

Can't really argue with that both key in teams which

Won La Liga, World cup
      vs
      Club treble/world cp final

Comment

• Originally posted by C.RONALDO View Post
        I am a little shocked Fabregas made the ballon d'Or 23 list.. didn't have a great season with Arsenal and was a sub for Spain most of the world cupGood to see Drogba getting some love

Betting suggests its between Inestia and Sneidjer

Can't really argue with that both key in teams which

Won La Liga, World cup
        vs
        Club treble/world cp final
        Scored 15 goals for Arsenal in the League and gave 15 assists and was injured for stretches of the season too, if thats not a good season for a midfielder then I don't know what is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
          Scored 15 goals for Arsenal in the League and gave 15 assists and was injured for stretches of the season too, if thats not a good season for a midfielder then I don't know what is.
          Well exactly he was injured for large parts of the season and Arsenal won nothing, i don't remember him doing anything vs the top teams in the league either. Compared to most of the other names his inclusion seems odd

Frank lampard scored 27 goals in the season and won the double but isn't on it for instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by C.RONALDO View Post
            Well exactly he was injured for large parts of the season and Arsenal won nothing, i don't remember him doing anything vs the top teams in the league either. Compared to most of the other names his inclusion seems odd

Frank lampard scored 27 goals in the season and won the double but isn't on it for instance.
            Fabregas made the assist for the world cup final goal. Lampard, rooney were all flops in WC, you must realize that this is a WC year and since its that WC performence reflects a lot on who will get the award.

For me its between we$ley and forlan, I hate forlan but I cannot deny it, he's a tremendous player. ALL of his goals were hot I cannot deny that, he single handedly carried uruguay to fourth play. Although suarez did good but all of forlan goals were just fu*kin sick they were all long distence shots none of that tap in bull****. Not only that but forlan basically won ath madrid the europa cup he's the one who raped liverpool and fullham and won the trophy for his club.

We$ley carried holland to the final and basically made every goal, he won everything with inter he was an amazing player last season. We$leys goals were hot as hell to and I was so happy he raped brazil. I remember that day like it was yesterday how everyone I was with watchin the game were all laughin in my face cuz holland looked like high school kids vs brazil in the first half but I kept saying I don't see the dutch losing this game at all.

Boom we$ley kicks own goal by melo, boom we$leys first career header.

Fu*kin amazing.

Robben had an amazing season but his fu*k up in the final will overshadow his great season. His WC performence was absolutely amazing how that man was injuried and was perhaps one of the best players in the WC that guy was a real threat if you let him do down the wing walk a few steps in to left from outside the box that was bank. He always did the same thing and scores like that all the time his accuracy is amazing the ball would stay on the group and go at like 5785mph into the corner of the net.

Overall we$ley or forlan are the true winners between this award. If messi, xavi and **** win then you know someone took a cumshot down there throat cuz there is no way in hell any of those barca scums deserve this award.

Comment

• the ballon d'or is really represents a year not a season...

Year Jan-Dec
              Season Aug-May

Rooney had a good season but a terrible year(if you know what i mean)

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                the ballon d'or is really represents a year not a season...

Year Jan-Dec
                Season Aug-May

Rooney had a good season but a terrible year(if you know what i mean)
                WC performence overshadows everything. Rooney flopped at the biggest stage and that's why he isn't on the list.

We$ley or Forlan are takin ballon d whether you ppl like it or not.

I can't wait till chicharito takes the next ballon d or

Comment

• Sniejder or Messi...

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                    Sniejder or Messi...
                    Messi? Way to suck media ****, your just showing everyone how much of a tool you are. Obviously you didn't see deigo the nightmare forlan in action or any of his goals if your not trolling.

The world saw how overrated messi is without his boy xavi and iniesta behind him.

Arjen robben ****s on messi.

Btw do u know the starting line up for todays game?

Comment

• LINEUP: Casillas, Ramos, Pepe, Albiol, Arbeloa, Pedro León, Diarra, Granero, Canales, Ronaldo & Benzema

Comment

Working...
                      X