Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter- Confrontation in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter looked pathetic today. In this instance, begging Thurman basically for a rematch and looking like a guy who has no control over his career.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter- Confrontation in Las Vegas

As the action was going on at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas - WBC, WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman and his mandatory challenger Shawn Porter had a confrontation backstage and traded words.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Decent promo. It may help the fight happen. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

What about Errol Spence (IBF ww champ) ?! I don't hear nothing from Thurman, Porter, Garcia or even Vargas about wanting to fight him. Just crickets!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Good and entertaining face down, love the back and forth chat but Porter is looking like a clown right now. Thurman has told the world he isn’t ready yet, we all know he is coming back from surgery and inactivity so he isn’t going to fight your behind right now. If you are that inpatient then go on and ask spence for a fight, spence has a belt and beating him would position you for a unification with Thurman. I wish he was that eager for a spence fight, and Thurman should have told him to go fight Spence whilst he isn’t ready yet.
            no one wants to fight Spence smh

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
              What about Errol Spence (IBF ww champ) ?! I don't hear nothing from Thurman, Porter, Garcia or even Vargas about wanting to fight him. Just crickets!!
              if every fighter said they wanted to fight spence (or any top guy) what good will it do

spence can only fight one guy at a time and it takes more than SAYING you want to fight someone to get the fight made.

call outs are cheap and meaningless

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                no one wants to fight Spence smh
                but yet, spence will always have someone to fight

'' i mean none of the top guys.''

i doubt it. the ww will be decided in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  idk go ask him.
                  Shawn doesnt want that work thats why. He calls everybody out BUT spence....

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Shawn doesnt want that work thats why. He calls everybody out BUT spence....
                    then theirs your answers.

Comment

The Porters are annoying

For years he played the part of this quiet Church/daddy's boy

Now he wants to Act like he's that guy

F.uck off

Comment

Working...
                      X