Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Explains When He Realized Wilder Was Way Too Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fairness to Tony he deserves respect to taking and being willing to take on bigger buys. He was a LHW 175 lbs 4 years ago.

Someone needs to tell him that all this time he’s been distinguishing between why Wilder is too big and Fury isn’t, isn’t at all about size.

It’s about how hard they hit.

That’s still kinda fair enough. But just be clear from the start what you actually mean Tony mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      A prime Mike Tyson would beat anybody in my opinion. So that’s not a knock on Wilder.
      But don’t be fooled the tall wiry guys have a lot of sneaky strength.
      Going a little to far there. He would have beaten most great heavyweights and given the ones that could beat him hell. A prime 1960's Ali would beat Tyson for sure

Comment

I figured when light heavyweight Adonis Stevenson knocked Bellew out that Bellew would have known then that he would never fight Wilder. Wilder is like Stevenson except he is 50 pounds bigger, over half a foot taller, more power, faster, and is a better "boxer" (jab, ring generalship, etc.). But hey, its better Bellew realizes this now before he takes unneeded brain damage.

Comment

Hayes a much, much bigger puncher than Fury. Your punch is the last to go they say. Bellow took a whole lot of rounds and punches from Haye before Haye was shot.

Fury got dropped by a blown up cruiserweight Cunningham so no.

If Fury is fully fit its an easy win for Fury but Bellew has already admitted he's just try to grab him early before he's fully fit.

No way Fury jab ko'es him.

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
          Loool Bellew would get ko'd by a jab from fury

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Then why call out Tyson Fury who is even bigger than Wilder?
            dammit clegg. Its said at end because fury notta big punch in comparison. Kenny powers over and out haha

Comment

I give props to any LHW or CW that decides to take on HWs. Bellew is the kind of guy Wilder has padded his record with and it takes balls for Bellew to admit in public that he has limitations. I believe in a separate Super Heavyweight division. Potential HWs like Gassiev, Usyk and Dorticos have a big disadvantage. While I believe a focused Tyson would wreck every heavyweight in his prime including Lewis and with the exception of Holyfield he is a rare breed. Unfortunately, it would dilute the rank of HWs but I still think it makes more sense. CWs are 200 lbs. Think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                was tyson not in his prime vs douglas when he lost?
                NO. That was after Don King got ahold of him and Aaron Crack Head Snowell took on the training for Tyson. That's when Crocodile that annoying screamer that yelled at Tysons fights and the rest of Tysons entourage ****ed him up.
                http://articles.latimes.com/1989-01-...s-tyson-boxing
                Last edited by yoshik; 02-06-2018, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  This is why boxing is the pos joke that it is atm(in UK esp),Brits need to stop buying into bums like this bellend,fighters like Degale are not world beaters but hes a true warrior thats paid his dues,& theres several others but no instead fat pieces of sh like this cowardis bellend are selling out stadiums vs another 1 legged gimp just because hes from the Uk.

Bellend is the biggest joke in boxing,this guy would gladly star in cuckold pôrn as an extra,where Joshua bangs his wife in front of him,& Tyson Fury gets 2nds,hed gladly volunteer to be the filmset fluffer to ANY hw brit holding a belt,this queef is 6'3" yet claims "hes a tiny cruiserweight",hes just a hopeless, born shameless wank at ALL weights,he got ktfo by a lhw ffs & talks mad sh 24/7 but ball licks AJ 24/7....:bukkake:

Shut up you feckin moron.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    This. He fired Rooney after the Spinks fight. After that, he was just out headhunting and looking for the knockout punch instead of doing what made him the best.

He also wasn't training much
                    I blame the cancer man, D King.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                      "Why should I put myself in danger "...smart man. Smart move.

There would have been only ONE outcome....YOU convulsing on the canvas..separated from your senses..

Very smart and honest man.
                      SMART??? Ahahaha!!! What a TWIST!

That would have been a no-brainer if Bellew himself hadn't claimed otherwise. So now after he agreed he was a ****** trashtalker he becomes smart? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X