Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Lines Up Antonio Tarver, Shannon Briggs as Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see Fury pulling a Oliver Mc. And having a breakdown in the fight once things go south ... He will be the Gypsy Baby 😭

Comment

Fury vs Briggs, who will fail their drug test first?

Comment

So, he doesn’t even have the confidence to take on Briggs in his comeback fight, that says a lot, surely he can’t be waiting for him to age more, what’s he waiting for, his 60th!

Comment

Come to think of it, what would be awesome is Lewis vs Fury, there would be nothing more humbling than seeing Lennox box his head off after a 15 year lay off

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
            Rocky balboa and clubber lang are next
            Exactly. LOL! Apollo Creed would kick his ass!

Comment

Make the Briggs fight! He needs the pay check and the build up will be hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Lol, **** it, why not? Briggs, Tarver, Chambers, Rahman, Rapid Fire Byrd, all y'all mutha****as get ready!!! If you were a relevant American HW in the first half of the 2000s, lace em up, Tyson Fury is calling! Lamon Brewster, John Ruiz, Calvin Brock, Ray Austin, you're next in line!! Butterbean vs Bronco Billy Wright in a final eliminator to meet Fury for the Insanely Obese White Man Belt
                I'd pay money to see if Foreman beats Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Lol, **** it, why not? Briggs, Tarver, Chambers, Rahman, Rapid Fire Byrd, all y'all mutha****as get ready!!! If you were a relevant American HW in the first half of the 2000s, lace em up, Tyson Fury is calling! Lamon Brewster, John Ruiz, Calvin Brock, Ray Austin, you're next in line!! Butterbean vs Bronco Billy Wright in a final eliminator to meet Fury for the Insanely Obese White Man Belt
                  Hahaha... good stuff. Tarver & Briggs do need the money though. I'm sure they will get paid well. Tarver was 47 when he fought Cunningham. F**k this is funny. Tarver & Briggs...
                  Last edited by joe strong; 02-02-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Fury, Tarver,Briggs...this has to be leading up to an obvious punchline right??

Comment

I would love to see this cherry pick go wrong. At least both guys can punch a little bit.

Problem is, if either Tarver or Briggs won, they would NEVER shut up about it.
                      Those two can talk for days.

Comment

Working...
                      X