No announcement yet.

Another reason Wilder isn't as popular as past U.S. HW champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    His fights are fucking boring as fuck! You're basically sitting around watching bad boxing waiting on that right hand to land. The right hand lands and the fight is over. Name an exciting Wilder fight. I'll wait.
    So basically mike Tyson the biggest boxing figure on earth is boring cause while he had more skill his fights were the same when the left hook lands it’s over and till then we would wait. People love KO’s and it’s never boring when that happens.

Comment

Wilder needs a promoter. In comparison Anthony Joshua is on TV doing game shows, interviews, climbing cliffs with Bear Grills, doing photo ops in Dubai and generally being all over the place. All I've seen of Wilder is him eating a really hot chip and punching a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        So basically mike Tyson the biggest boxing figure on earth is boring cause while he had more skill his fights were the same when the left hook lands it’s over and till then we would wait. People love KO’s and it’s never boring when that happens.
        You're consistently one of the stupidest people to comment on my topics. I forgot how stupid you were when I stopped posting in here. Now I'm reminded. You made it all the way to the 4th page of this thread, read other people replies, and still managed not to understand what was said.Every other single person in this topic understood what I was saying except you. Four pages in and you still can't figure out what the topic is about.

Comment

You're consistently one of the stupidest people to comment on my topics. I forgot how stupid you were when I stopped posting in here. Now I'm reminded. You made it all the way to the 4th page of this thread, read other people replies, and still managed not to understand what was said.Every other single person in this topic understood what I was saying except you. Four pages in and you still can't figure out what the topic is about.
          You seem frustrated for being wrong everytime I grace myself on your posts

Comment

So it's in your best interest not to burn any bridges on here.
            I am paid to post here and it's not by anybody affiliated with Haymon. Nobody affiliated with Haymon knows I post here. If they did, I would certainly have already burned bridges by constantly revealing PBC plans before they're announced.

Like I said. You should recuse yourself from any PBC/Haymon/Showtime discussions.
            Why? So you continue to post faulty arguments without being challenged? If anything, my previous relationships with Showtime, Dibella, Warriors, etc would allow me to offer insights you wouldn't be privy to.

Comment

You seem frustrated for being wrong everytime I grace myself on your posts
              Go back and look at everybody elses comments then look at your comments. One of these things is not like the others

Comment

Go back and look at everybody elses comments then look at your comments. One of these things is not like the others
                Could it be I struck a nerve and proved you wrong while the others played into your old man frustration?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  I am paid to post here and it's not by anybody affiliated with Haymon. Nobody affiliated with Haymon knows I post here. If they did, I would certainly have already burned bridges by constantly revealing PBC plans before they're announced.
                  PBC/Showtime/Haymon isn't so big of a circle you can't be found out.

But my point is it's stupid to have a conversation about a topic with a person who has skin in the game and can't possibly be objective. It's a waste of my time. Maybe others want to play with you but not me.

When I want to have a conversation with a biased person about a topic I go to the lounge and talk to 1bad65 about Trump.
                  Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-23-2018, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Could it be I struck a nerve and proved you wrong while the others played into your old man frustration?
                    Yes you struck a nerve because I'd gotten accustomed to not having to deal with your stupidity. Now I'm back and have to deal with it all over again. It's frustrating explaining everything to a person who isn't taking their ADD meds.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                      Wilder needs a promoter.
                      He already has a promoter.

In comparison Anthony Joshua is on TV doing game shows, interviews, climbing cliffs with Bear Grills, doing photo ops in Dubai and generally being all over the place.
                      Boxing is a mainstream sport in England. Boxing is a niche sport in America. Very few boxers, if any, are wanted on US game shows, talk shows, etc. The producers of those shows generally aren't interested in featuring boxers.

All I've seen of Wilder is him eating a really hot chip and punching a fan.
                      Then you're not paying attention. Wilder is one of the stars of a popular reality show on E! Television right now. The best mainstream exposure a boxer has gotten in this country in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X