• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    Change your name to John Sniffer.
    That’s Fughin hilarious
    John fughin Sniffer

Comment

Skipper did some good things with ESPN, but yeah the end of his reign there was suspect to say the least. He left out of nowhere and then we found out why.

But a bigger issue for DAZN is they don't have any content with the best league in their field. Have Bellator which is no UFC. Have DAZN, which is no PBC or TR. And ESPN+ picked up the Italian futbol league, which is something I figured DAZN would pick up. This is why they got Skipper to close the deal on these big leagues.

Comment

From what I’ve read it’s not like he was about of control cokefiend

Just liked to party and never let it get in the way of business. But someone tried to blackmail him and instead of getting put on blast he stepped down

No big deal really

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Skipper did some good things with ESPN, but yeah the end of his reign there was suspect to say the least. He left out of nowhere and then we found out why.

But a bigger issue for DAZN is they don't have any content with the best league in their field. Have Bellator which is no UFC. Have DAZN, which is no PBC or TR. And ESPN+ picked up the Italian futbol league, which is something I figured DAZN would pick up. This is why they got Skipper to close the deal on these big leagues.
          and ESPN+ is half the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
            sorry i'm not a degenerate drug user. not familiar with the nomenclature.
            Im not either.. I have lived life and also listen to ppl when they discuss their lives and obstacles and i also read haha

Comment

If anyone did have the notion of signing up to DAZN this should deter them. You are clearly helping to pay for a man's drug use and need to be careful as you may end up in prison by association.

Is it worth going to prison for? Is the WBSS worth the price of being raped in the shower?

Think of the children.

Comment

In America this can be problematic. They're very prude and conservative about cocaine over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Lol @ people making excuses for the guy. This isn't the late 70's/early 80's where coke usage is in style. DAZN seems to be a series of disappointments and there's this weird fanbase that tries to normalize it all.
                  What you on about coke is more popular now than ever. You’re obviously a women who don’t get out alot

Comment

Originally posted by Too slick View Post
                    What you on about coke is more popular now than ever. You’re obviously a women who don’t get out alot
                    Are you a cokehead?

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
                      Are you a cokehead?
                      Far from it. £££. Went to a restaurant yesterday took little one toilet in cubicle and there was 2 lines of coke!!! Here in London it’s everywhere. I know police officers teachers etc that all use the stuff! It’s an epidemic here what about where you are? Couldn’t justify the cost tbh. Like my holidays

Comment

Working...
                      X