Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Bird schooled Michael Jordan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKoXZ1f00Mc

His team record was 23-11 against MJ's Bulls. And 6-0 in the playoffs

If Bird was born 5 years earlier. Jordan's Bulls won't win an NBA title in the 1990's.

Jordan is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Jordan is overrated
      He is the greatest player of all time, but the 1990's down was a watered down league due to the expansion era, and the declined of all time great teams like the Celtics, Lakers, Pistons, and Sixers.

and Jordan also had the greatest small forward in the 1990's in Scottie Pippen.

Comment

And I don't think any of Jordan's team in the 1990's can beat the 1980's Lakers, and 1980's Celtics.

Comment

Larry Bird was just on a really stacked team and Jordan was on a crap team and not in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabby Gambler View Post
            Larry Bird was just on a really stacked team and Jordan was on a crap team and not in his prime.
            Jordan was Jobrick in the 1987 Eatern Conference First Round. 35.7 ppg on 41.7 FG%.
            Last edited by RomanReigns; 05-31-2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Kids these days will only know Michael Jordan as the crying face dude meme.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Jordan was Jobrick in the 1987 Eatern Conference Finals. 35.7 ppg on 41.7 FG%.
                Yea I mean he wasn't perfect his whole career, no one is. His defense + offensive insanity made him legendary though. Players like Kobe don't come close to him because they don't have the entire package like MJ did. (efficient offense, great defense)

Comment

Originally posted by Gabby Gambler View Post
                  Yea I mean he wasn't perfect his whole career, no one is. His defense + offensive insanity made him legendary though. Players like Kobe don't come close to him because they don't have the entire package like MJ did. (efficient offense, great defense)
                  I meant Eastern Conference First Round. Jordan only advanced in the second round, and in the NBA Finals when Scottie Pippen improved as a player.

Jordan was a great individual player, but he never won a playoffs series without a Prime/Peak Pippen.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    I meant Eastern Conference First Round. Jordan only advanced in the second round, and in the NBA Finals when Scottie Pippen improved as a player.

Jordan was a great individual player, but he never won a playoffs series without a Prime/Peak Pippen.
                    no one wins it alone, of course he needed Pip

but at least MJ leads his crap team in the playoffs during his rookie years. Rookie Lebron couldn't even though he has an all-star teammate (Ilgauskas)

Comment

Working...
                    X