Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Al Haymons money coming from?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Al Haymons money coming from?

His biggest money maker is gone/retired (mayweather) & none of his fighters fight on PPV. But somehow Al still overpays these boxers over a 1 million dollars when they can't even do a 1 million views on FREE Showtime.

Is Haymon moving dirty money?

I have a feeling Haymon gone go broke especially if Wilder loses to Joshua.

I honestly couldn't care less as long as he is putting on quality fights.

Comment

showtime is not free, it costs 10-20 a month.

haymon had investment capital to the tune of around 400 million when he started PBC.

this offer will be bankrolled by CBS / showtime and al haymon. lou dibella is just a proxy so haymon can both promote and manage his fighters, which is illegal in the US and violates the ali act.

Comment

That doesn't concern you

If you truly wanna know. Google is your friend. Haymon was rich before he got into boxing.

Comment

Who really cares. As lng he is putting fights let him overpay whatever fighter he has.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
            His biggest money maker is gone/retired (mayweather) & none of his fighters fight on PPV. But somehow Al still overpays these boxers over a 1 million dollars when they can't even do a 1 million views on FREE Showtime.

Is Haymon moving dirty money?

I have a feeling Haymon gone go broke especially if Wilder loses to Joshua.
            The same place that Floyd, Pac, McGregor and Canelo's money came from, lmao.

Comment

I don't care if he is trafficking children, I just want to see this fight.

Comment

Well if he was in any type of Illegal Practice that would've been exposed during the GBP Lawsuit before that was throw out I'm sure

These are Professional BUSINESSMEN, finding money and investors for events is WTF they do. Unless you're an investor you shouldn't really be concerned with how he comes up with all this money to pay fighters and how he Recoup that money. As long as they keep giving us these big match ups I could careless!

Comment

Comment

Is he still paying his fighters that kind of money or did he tone it down a little...?

Comment

Working...
                    X