No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Flynn had more baggage than Christie and Christie warned Trump about Flynn. Jared was a Flynn supporter and held a grudge against Christie because Christie put his father in jail. Christie's baggage were local issues, nothing serious. He'd survived the national race without those local issues being a distraction.
    And there is no evidence against Flynn. Another big nothing. Eventually Christie would be targeted by a past scandal. Trump could have appointed Mother Theresa and the left would have made her out to be a spy colluding with Russia. They have their agenda firmly in place and it won't matter who Trump appoints, they will be targeted.

Comment

• In before 1bad and SAA tell me I'm biased for not giving credit to Trump for his commercial airline safety record by pointing out the trend existed before his presidency started, much as they do in regards to the economy

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          U.S. withholds $255 million in aid to Pakistan over ties to terrorism and promises it 'won't forget' United Nations betrayal on Jerusalem
          Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          Now Trump warns he could end aid to Palestinians saying they show 'no appreciation' for payments and 'don't even want to negotiate peace'
          First tax cuts, now spending cuts.

More campaign promises he's keeping.

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          I love this president...
          So do I.

It's a change from politics as usual. That's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            And there is no evidence against Flynn. Another big nothing. Eventually Christie would be targeted by a past scandal. Trump could have appointed Mother Theresa and the left would have made her out to be a spy colluding with Russia. They have their agenda firmly in place and it won't matter who Trump appoints, they will be targeted.
            Flynn plead guilty. If there wasn't any evidence against him why did he plead guilty? Now you're starting to just ignore facts.

You're worried about what the left would've done. Yes, the left would criticize everything Trump does. Just like the right criticized everything Obama did. That's politics. But the Flynn situation was one that could've been avoided if Trump had swallowed his pride and listened to Obama and the guy who sent his daughter's father in law to prison.

But then again Trump said he knows more about ISIS than the generals. He said healthcare would be so easy then said "who knew healthcare would be so hard".

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              In before 1bad and SAA tell me I'm biased for not giving credit to Trump for his commercial airline safety record by pointing out the trend existed before his presidency started, much as they do in regards to the economy

What's funny is back in the spring and over the summer when he made the changes you lefties cried he was making aviation less safe. Trump was gonna cost lives. So he trolls you morons and you act like you got him on something.

Comment

In before 1bad and SAA tell me I'm biased for not giving credit to Trump for his commercial airline safety record by pointing out the trend existed before his presidency started, much as they do in regards to the economy

Comment

Almost like Obama taking credit for booming economy under Trump while thanking himself during a speech in Chicago. First he blamed Bush for all of his failures for six years, now he wants to take the credit for Trump's successes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    And there is no evidence against Flynn. Another big nothing.
                    He's using emotion over logic.

He wants it to be there, and that's enough for him.

The guy says "anonymous sources" are good for him, but others have to bring proof of their claims. You're talking to a brick wall.

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Eventually Christie would be targeted by a past scandal. Trump could have appointed Mother Theresa and the left would have made her out to be a spy colluding with Russia. They have their agenda firmly in place and it won't matter who Trump appoints, they will be targeted.
                    Anyone intellectually honest knows that's true.

Getting people to be honest isn't easy though.

Comment

• Trump is on a twitter storm today. Two things he hasn't mentioned

1. The report that the Russian investigation was started by Papadoupolous loose lips

2. Reports that Russia is shipping oil to N. Korea

Comment

Working...
                      X