No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    the president should not be asking citizens to tell him thank you. his job is to have the best interest for all of us. its pathetic
    He shouldn't have to ask.

But that's what happens when dealing with entitled people. When you do them huge favors they aren't even considerate enough to say Thanks.

I bet you guys are just pissed he didn't trade a gaggle of terrorists for the thieves.

Oh well. Knowing Trump he'll let the next group of thieves rot in communist prisons.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    and china is not north korea
    They are both communist dictatorships with kangaroo courts.

Jails in both places are hell holes. Did you really not understand this??

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      He shouldn't have to ask.

But that's what happens when dealing with entitled people. When you do them huge favors they aren't even considerate enough to say Thanks.

I bet you guys are just pissed he didn't trade a gaggle of terrorists for the thieves.

Oh well. Knowing Trump he'll let the next group of thieves rot in communist prisons.

They are both communist dictatorships with kangaroo courts.

Jails in both places are hell holes. Did you really not understand this??
      but he did ask, cause he needs all the attention possible. now youre just assuming things

Comment

but he did ask, cause he needs all the attention possible. now youre just assuming things
        I assumed nothing.

I'm stunned you're doubling down on this.

Trump did those purse stealing thieves a huge favor. Why not just be appreciative of a good deed?

You superfans are really ridiculous.

If Trump walked on water, you'd attack him for not being able to swim.

Comment

I assumed nothing.

I'm stunned you're doubling down on this.

Trump did those purse stealing thieves a huge favor. Why not just be appreciative of a good deed?

You superfans are really ridiculous.

If Trump walked on water, you'd attack him for not being able to swim.
          lol now youre assuming again LOL. you said "I bet you guys are just pissed he didn't trade a gaggle of terrorists for the thieves" yes thats called assuming. then called me a superfan.. of who?

yea they should be thankful, but trump going on twitter asking for a thank you is pathetic for the president of the usa

Comment

• Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott said Thanks:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/15/trump-waiting-for-thank-from-3-ucla-basketball-players-back-in-us.html

Yet the players sprang from Chinese jail haven't.

Pathetic, but not unexpected.

Comment

lol now youre assuming again LOL. you said "I bet you guys are just pissed he didn't trade a gaggle of terrorists for the thieves" yes thats called assuming. then called me a superfan.. of who?
              That's called a joke, gruber.

Try and keep up and quit playing Gotcha!

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              yea they should be thankful, but trump going on twitter asking for a thank you is pathetic for the president of the usa
              Tripe like that is why you are correctly labelled a superfan.

Not one word of condemnation for the unappreciative thieves, but heaps of scorn for the man who saved their sorry theiving hides.

I hope he let's the next group rot in foreign prisons.

Its fun to watch you superfans whine and moan about everything Trump does.

Only 3 more years of crying to go!!

Unless your antics get him reelected, then it's SEVEN years of tears.

Comment

That's called a joke, gruber.

Try and keep up and quit playing Gotcha!

Tripe like that is why you are correctly labelled a superfan.

Not one word of condemnation for the unappreciative thieves, but heaps of scorn for the man who saved their sorry theiving hides.

I hope he let's the next group rot in foreign prisons.

Its fun to watch you superfans whine and moan about everything Trump does.

Only 3 more years of crying to go!!

Unless your antics get him reelected, then it's SEVEN years of tears.
                obvious its wrong that they stole who would argue otherwise? give me a break

who am i a superfan of?

Comment

who am i a superfan of?
                  Team D, or put another way, the opposition party.

Again, keep up here.

Its easy to tell when one spews one-sided nonsense like you did here.

Trump is 100% in the right here. He did a good thing for those young men, and on a very issue Obama epically failed at. And instead of thanks, or just being quiet and saying nothing, you just had to find a pathetic way to attack Trump out of it.

That's superfan antics at its finest.

Comment

• And if you ask me, I wish Trump had at least let the thieves go to trial.

If the punishments were just, he should have stayed out of it. If they were ridiculously harsh, then he should have gotten involved and asked for mercy for the thieves.

He tried to do a nice thing for some young men who made a huge mistake. And you anti-Trump superfans can't just leave it at that.

Comment

Team D, or put another way, the opposition party.

Again, keep up here.

Its easy to tell when one spews one-sided nonsense like you did here.

Trump is 100% in the right here. He did a good thing for those young men, and on a very issue Obama epically failed at. And instead of thanks, or just being quiet and saying nothing, you just had to find a pathetic way to attack Trump out of it.

That's superfan antics at its finest.
                      for a so called libertarian you sure act like the superfan to me. you obviously will never agree on this but it is pathetic for the president to ask a bunch of teenagers for a thank you. its not attacking its calling it how i see it

Comment

Working...
                      X